Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/3/2003 5:36:54 PM EDT
next regular meeting is Aug 18th15 Sept! @ 8:00PM. You can apply for membership right there,...

or (308_Scout) I've got some applications in hand and will sponsor/assist you in applying!
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 7:17:52 PM EDT
[#1]
You do mean Sept 18th.
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 10:43:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Is it the 15th or 18th?

GunnyG>> I have a dilema, I know someone who is a member at Monroe-Chester. He said he would sponsor me there if I'm interested. I want to take a look at the range next week. That club is only 15-20min from my house. Only problem is there is a year waiting list. And I heard Davis is going to try and get Knights open by hunting season. Too many choices.
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 1:02:34 PM EDT
[#3]
308_Scout (and any others),

It is the 15th of September.

Monroe-Chester is a good club too! And 15 minutes beats 30-45 minutes all day long!
Why pay for a 365 day membership if you can''t use the facilities very often?

With any luck, Davis' will open soon too!

But in the mean time, you can twist my arm hard enough and go to Blackrock as a guest!
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 2:44:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Where exactly is Black Rock?
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 3:26:14 PM EDT
[#5]
About seven miles north of Woodbury Commons (the outlet mall) on Rte 32.

Club website: dwp.bigplanet.com/blackrock

FROM RT.84:

Take exit 7S South on Rt. 300.
Follow Rt.300 signs to end. You should be in the 5 corners, Vails Gate,NY, where Rt. 300 meets Rt.94 and Rt.32. Take Rt 32 south 4 miles. Club is on the right after the Black Rock sign.

FROM THE SOUTH:

From the Harriman interchange of the NYS Thruway, take Rt.32 North to Mountainville(7.3 Miles). Look for the Black Rock sign on the left. Turn before the sign, Club house is down the hill.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top