Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/27/2003 8:36:38 AM EDT
I don't suppose anyone near the Albany area has a Heckler & Koch USP 45 (full size) that they'd let me try out? I'd gladly provide the ammo and throw in an extra box for their troubles. I really want to buy a USP 45 but I've lost too much money over the years buying handguns I can't fire until they're bought and amended to my NYS pistol permit, only to find out that they aren't what I want. With how much the USP 45 costs, I refuse to lose out on that one!

If anyone has one and would be willing to meet at a range (I'm a member of the Clifton Park Sportman's Club range but would be willing to drive a little way to your local range), I'd be much obliged. E-mail me at bmiller1020@hotmail.com if you can help. Thanks!

BMAN
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 10:14:50 AM EDT
One of the NJ members let me try his out over the winter. It is my FAVORITE 45 at the moment. Never handled a smoother shooting 45 in my life. Accuracy was also very nice.
Its a gun you can buy blind and not worry about.

Link Posted: 8/29/2003 10:36:20 AM EDT
Thanks Balzac72, I'll take that under consideration.
Link Posted: 8/30/2003 3:49:26 AM EDT
I have a USP .45 Tactical. Basically the same as a USPF .45, but has a threaded barrel and match trigger and sights. I also have a USP Compact in .45. I'm in Warwick, so if you want to try either one or both let me know.
Top Top