Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/2/2003 6:11:03 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Man...just shoot me now! ARGH!

I missed the last one due to familiar obligations...now I get to miss this one. Every year I go see both men's semifinal US Open matches live...this years semis happen to be on Sept. 6th (Go A-ROD!!!)

Just....argh.

Hardcase, We were wondering about you. Too bad you can not make this one.FMJunkie is talking about another Shoot in Oct/Nov. where the VICTIMS will be PUMPKINS !Yeah, PUMPKINS !
Enjoy the Open . BTH

PUMPKINS are great, but expensive - but what is life without KILLING the GREAT PUMPKIN? ---with an AR of course.
Link Posted: 9/2/2003 2:43:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Where's the POLL ? OMG, you gotta have a POLL ! How will we know how many are going if you don't have a POLL ! If we don't have a POLL, how will we know how many are going ?

Just kiddin' FMJ !
Link Posted: 9/2/2003 3:16:47 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Where's the POLL ? OMG, you gotta have a POLL ! How will we know how many are going if you don't have a POLL ! If we don't have a POLL, how will we know how many are going ?

Just kiddin' FMJ !

Hey! Are you trying to say something about Polls and events being planned?
Link Posted: 9/2/2003 3:21:52 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just kiddin' FMJ !

Hey! Are you trying to say something about Polls and events being planned?

Sept. 6 NJ Blast POLL.
I know of your event and I will be there.We'll talk Saturday.
Link Posted: 9/2/2003 6:43:50 PM EDT
[#5]
See you Saturday.
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 5:00:08 AM EDT
[#6]
T minus 24:00:00

We need a dancing banana armed with a BLACK RIFLE !
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 4:41:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Alright fellow shooters...

I just had the nightmare of evenings running around trying to get last minute supplies so you all better show the hell up!

Finally updated first post with raffle prizes, check it out!

PS - if anyone has extra 'B-27' targets, please bring a few...  (the human silhouette type)
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 5:19:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 6:28:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Ugghh, I broke my rifle tonght [>(] trying to install a free float tube. I'll bring it along anyway, if anyone wants to take a look at it.  
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 6:53:37 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Ugghh, I broke my rifle tonght [>(] trying to install a free float tube. I'll bring it along anyway, if anyone wants to take a look at it.  

I happened to have brought my tools up with me. I will bring them tomorrow, maybe we can fix it. See everyone tomorrow.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top