Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/19/2003 11:05:15 PM EDT
Whats the weather like for Sunday? I cant wait to get out there , .

A couple of weeks ago i drove out there on a Sunday and the Range were Closed, I wanted to get some "adverse weather training " in During the Rain Storm, but i wasted my Time going out there , so Swung South to Mitchell Field , Where the old Fart PC shooters shooting thier Marlin 30-30 gave me the evil eye.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 1:21:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I might meet ya out there on Sunday.  You definitly going weather permitting?  It is supposed to be sunny, if you can believe it!!
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 12:05:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Yah , i'll be there.
I want to try some Ultramax and some offbrand ammo in my New
J&T , the Gun is shooting too Accurately with Quality Ammo, i want to try some off brand and crappy ammo and see what the Gun does, The BH 60 grn soft points i have is just too accurate in this Gun out of a 5 shot group its Putting 3 rounds in the same hole, thats no fun.

I will be bringing my FR-8 also, only shot it one time since i bought it in 1994.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 11:04:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Ok...Ill probably brin my M4, my 20" Bushy, and maybe my M1 Garand.  What time are you going out there?

John
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 4:41:48 PM EDT
[#4]
my job for tomorrow got cancelled.  if the weather is decent ill be there tomorrow with my artillery and my m4
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 6:06:27 PM EDT
[#5]
weather permitting I'll make an appearance after I get back from the golf course.
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 5:08:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Well, it looks like today is out of the question.  I was kinda looking foward to gettting out to the rane today, Haven't been for about 2 weeks now.  This rain really sux.  Maybe next weekend, or during the week if anyone goes?
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 5:24:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 6:28:45 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Looks like the weather will suck for the upcoming week. I'm shooting 22CB longs and Colibri's (won't mention where, but the neighbors haven't noticed!) to get by

There's that quite?  Gotta go get a box to try.
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 8:21:47 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Looks like the weather will suck for the upcoming week. I'm shooting 22CB longs and Colibri's (won't mention where, but the neighbors haven't noticed!) to get by

There's that quite?  Gotta go get a box to try.

I didnt believe how quiet they were til I went out and bought 2 boxes.  All you hear is the thud from impact
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 11:52:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top