Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/29/2003 2:51:43 AM EDT
www.pressconnects.com/today/news/stories/ne052903s72298.shtml

"Under the bill, retailers would attach a tag or a label to the keg that would have the name of the buyer, a registration number and the name of the supplier. Retailers would be required to keep a record of the keg ID number, the purchaser's name and address and a record of identification, such as a driver's license."

I wonder if you'll need a special permit for
40/40? (concealable ya know)

Link Posted: 5/29/2003 6:33:17 AM EDT
[#1]
I thought at first it was a CT measure.  They should register those little barbecue propane tanks too.  The Middle eastern peoples with a religion other than my own (hope that was PC enough for those of you that are overly sensitive!) are not going to be satisfied with the WTC.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 8:38:23 PM EDT
[#2]
hmmm are the kegs pre or post ban?
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 9:41:48 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
hmmm are the kegs pre or post ban?

I believe in the stock form, they are O.K. But if you add 2 of the "evil features" such as Keg pony, handcart (Or any rolling device), handles, any logos of the major manufacturers , or any cups; then it might be a violation!

Link Posted: 5/30/2003 4:23:40 PM EDT
[#4]
what will the laws state on transporting it with a loaded tap
and whether or not the tap is pumped or not
Sheesh what will they think up of next
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 7:43:38 PM EDT
[#5]
If I were to walk around in NYC on a hot summer day and decided to take a quick rest by sitting on top of a used keg, would I get a ticket?
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 1:52:31 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
If I were to walk around in NYC on a hot summer day and decided to take a quick rest by sitting on top of a used keg, would I get a ticket?

I think they just made that a felony.
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 11:45:44 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think they just made that a felony.

Ssshhhhh!  I think they just made talking about it a felony!  But you didn't hear that from me!

-Nick Viejo.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top