Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 5/29/2003 2:51:43 AM EDT
www.pressconnects.com/today/news/stories/ne052903s72298.shtml

"Under the bill, retailers would attach a tag or a label to the keg that would have the name of the buyer, a registration number and the name of the supplier. Retailers would be required to keep a record of the keg ID number, the purchaser's name and address and a record of identification, such as a driver's license."

I wonder if you'll need a special permit for
40/40? (concealable ya know)

Link Posted: 5/29/2003 6:33:17 AM EDT
I thought at first it was a CT measure. They should register those little barbecue propane tanks too. The Middle eastern peoples with a religion other than my own (hope that was PC enough for those of you that are overly sensitive!) are not going to be satisfied with the WTC.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 8:38:23 PM EDT
hmmm are the kegs pre or post ban?
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 9:41:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/30/2003 11:57:43 AM EDT by NYPD_APO]

Originally Posted By 555R:
hmmm are the kegs pre or post ban?

I believe in the stock form, they are O.K. But if you add 2 of the "evil features" such as Keg pony, handcart (Or any rolling device), handles, any logos of the major manufacturers , or any cups; then it might be a violation!

Link Posted: 5/30/2003 4:23:40 PM EDT
what will the laws state on transporting it with a loaded tap
and whether or not the tap is pumped or not
Sheesh what will they think up of next
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 7:43:38 PM EDT
If I were to walk around in NYC on a hot summer day and decided to take a quick rest by sitting on top of a used keg, would I get a ticket?
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 1:52:31 AM EDT

Originally Posted By DefMan:
If I were to walk around in NYC on a hot summer day and decided to take a quick rest by sitting on top of a used keg, would I get a ticket?

I think they just made that a felony.
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 11:45:44 AM EDT

Originally Posted By SMV:

Originally Posted By DefMan:

I think they just made that a felony.

Ssshhhhh! I think they just made talking about it a felony! But you didn't hear that from me!

-Nick Viejo.
Top Top