Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 6:34:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Change of plans for the up/out of staters as per their request.

Tim, I'm PRAYING you can still make it!

Its down in Huntington Village, but since we're not shooting today, it makes no sense to drive all the way out East.  Well, except for Tim and Co of course!  Anyway guys, please try to make it, I'm looking forward to seeing you.

PANCHO VILLAS
311 New York Ave. (110 no./25A), Huntington Village Tel: 631-549-0022

www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?address=311%20New%20York%20Ave%2e%20%28110%20no%2e%2f25A%29&city=Huntington%20Village&state=NY
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 8:58:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Sorry to have to say that I won't be able to make the celebration but I wish you all well and please be safe!  Pancho's is a great place and I strongly suggest that somone call them and make a reservation since they get real busy on Saturday nights and this one is going to be rainy.  Call and make sure they can accomodate you all and please have a couple on me.  When we next convene out east the wife will make a n appearance and was looking forward to meeting you all.  She has actually agreed to come shooting on Fathers day!
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 9:33:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Revervations for a party of 10 at 6pm at Pancho Villas.  It is held under the name of "Balzac".

Also, of note - sounded like the girl at the other end of the phone was holding back laughter when I told her the name for the reservation.  Glad I am not cursed with that name!

Link Posted: 5/31/2003 10:12:27 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

PANCHO VILLAS

Aw now wait a minute.....because of me Tim & Mrs. Green18 aren't coming??? I was just kidding guys....I woulda been fine with driving out east...SORRY!
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 11:11:17 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

PANCHO VILLAS

Aw now wait a minute.....because of me Tim & Mrs. Green18 aren't coming??? I was just kidding guys....I woulda been fine with driving out east...SORRY!

i thought it was me, glad it was u
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 6:12:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Well, early bird that I am, I was the first to leave and I just got home. I imagine you hooligans are all still out carrying on!

It was nice seeing everyone and meeting Ballzette72. Greg, thanks for inviting me, and again, congratulations!
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 10:26:06 PM EDT
[#7]
There are stories that we will not admit to on the board, but we will be happy to admit to them in good company...after frisking for wires and tape recorders!

WOW, the first place after Pancho's was NICE!  Our second place left us amazed that it was in business and operating in the middle of a good area.  I'll have to wash my hands/clothes/face with lye before going to bed.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 10:52:29 PM EDT
[#8]
so what did i miss by not hitting the last place?
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 11:08:04 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
There are stories that we will not admit to on the board, but we will be happy to admit to them in good company...after frisking for wires and tape recorders!

WOW, the first place after Pancho's was NICE!  Our second place left us amazed that it was in business and operating in the middle of a good area.  I'll have to wash my hands/clothes/face with lye before going to bed.

I will admit nothing
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 2:23:12 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
so what did i miss by not hitting the last place?

A whole-body de-lousing is what it sounds like.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 9:49:25 AM EDT
[#11]
I will neither confirm or deny actions or events I did not witness.

Suffice to say, next time I go to LI for a gathering, I will be bringing a hazmat suit.

Link Posted: 6/1/2003 10:02:42 AM EDT
[#12]
[Neitherconfirmnordeny]Hey, I've never been in a real whorehouse before.[/Neitherconfirmnordeny]

Still a fun time by all and we definately have to organize more "guys nights" out for dinners and "drinks."

Next time we WILL be more discriminating though!

Overheard comments:
"But hey, do the girls get to take home all of the money?"

"These girls PAY $50 to be here, what about the other place?"

"Do the girls 'touch' the same in the other place?"

"Ray, lets get the fuck out of here!!!!"

"Hey, where'd that girl's finger disappear to?"
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 10:40:50 AM EDT
[#13]
"that place needs to be napalmed"
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 11:14:00 AM EDT
[#14]
it takes days to get the stink off u from those sleazy places

the milf's stink from cheap perfume, beer breath and cigs
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 2:20:07 PM EDT
[#15]
I sounds like you guys had a really good time.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 4:12:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Hmmmmmm sounds like you were definitely NOT at Gossips!   Still glad you all had a good time and look forward to making the next one.  
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 4:35:04 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

WE didnt sit down, touch tables, walls or chairs at that place
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 7:45:05 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

But that crack whore did touch me on the way out.  Its a shame, I liked that shirt.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 8:15:29 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

But that crack whore did touch me on the way out.  Its a shame, I liked that shirt.

do not let that shirt ever touch the interior of the new car
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 8:41:13 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Her name was Anna, and I thought she was nice.  Don't let the obvious drug problem and lack of personal hygiene cloud your image of her.

Link Posted: 6/1/2003 8:57:19 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Her name was Anna, and I thought she was nice.  Don't let the obvious drug problem and lack of personal hygiene cloud your image of her.

you have a sick sense of humor.  FWIW my gray adidas shirt is no longer with us
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 1:19:21 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

you have a sick sense of humor.  FWIW my gray adidas shirt is no longer with us

<sigh> So THIS is what happens when I turn my back on you delinquents? What happened to Bear? Has he ben seen since? Has anyone even LOOKED for him? And where was Balzette during all of this?
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 9:07:36 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
And where was Balzette during all of this?

Cowering in the corner with my balzac zipped, buttoned and padlocked up!  

But you guys did miss some INCREDIBLE girls at Carousel!  JESUS, what that curly haired brunette did on that pole!  We need to know what nights she's working, because I got a work out just watching her!
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 4:44:41 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait a minute there! You took that sweet, innocent, little Italian girl to a strip joint with you?
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 8:33:40 PM EDT
[#25]
I really feel bad I missed it, but after reading a bit here, I fell somewhat relieved that I am still disease free.

I have tetracycline, cipro, doxycycline and some other antibiotics here if anyone finds any strange sores or lesions.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 4:21:08 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait a minute there! You took that sweet, innocent, little Italian girl to a strip joint with you?

GOD NO!  She's pretty cool with going, but that last place would have charged her $50 since they thought she might have been "one of the girls."

The Carousel on the other hand isn't all that bad.  We've ALL been there before, girlfriends and everything.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top