Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 1:29:17 PM EDT
[#1]
This Rep Johnson is now saying pimps can Carry.  She doesn’t know current law

She thinks that the bill gets rid of 51% and the state law against Carry in hospitals

Her amendment failed
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 1:29:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

We try but the FSA is strong here.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Moody needs to be voted out. Typical lib running on feelings instead of intellect.

We try but the FSA is strong here.

yep
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 1:30:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Both these ladies are wacked
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 1:31:40 PM EDT
[#4]
pimpin ain't easy
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 1:34:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Half the Mommies went home already
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 1:38:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Her amendment is ridiculous.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 1:39:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Good God this lady is an idiot.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 1:40:11 PM EDT
[#8]
she either literally doesn't understand the current law,

or it's just an excuse on her part to try and kill the bill with her amendment.

most likely the second option
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 1:41:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Her amendment got the pimp hand.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 1:42:48 PM EDT
[#10]
"GATOR DONT PLAY NO SHIT!"
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 1:51:13 PM EDT
[#11]
These two women are clueless. They have no idea what 30.05 means.

Last amendment failed 80-61
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 1:52:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
These two women are clueless. They have no idea what 30.05 means.
View Quote

Apparently anything 30.0x
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 1:54:08 PM EDT
[#13]
yeah they gotta be playing dumb on purpose i reckon.

just trying to talk everyone down, wear everyone down, and maybe get a good soundbite or two in the process for themselves for the future.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 1:55:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
yeah they gotta be playing dumb on purpose i reckon.

just trying to talk everyone down, wear everyone down, and maybe get a good soundbite or two in the process for themselves for the future.
View Quote

Running the ultimate game of tag for virtue signaling and "how can you be so dumb to think we're wrong".
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 1:59:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Thoughts on Amendment 6?
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 2:00:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Cason's amendment will cause many of strokes.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 2:00:27 PM EDT
[#17]
seems these idiotic amendments are all failing on the 60something/80something split. so barring disaster lets hope it passes along those lines too.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 2:03:11 PM EDT
[#18]
at work again so have to keep my volume down, but amendment 6 is just to lower the age from 21 to 18 correct? if so i agree with that one, but i don't see it passing regardless.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 2:03:16 PM EDT
[#19]
High School students deserve to be able to defend themselves.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 2:10:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Really?  car insurance as an opposition to Amendment 6?
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 2:11:44 PM EDT
[#21]
It was doomed to fail but I'm glad this was submitted.  I don't like the 18/21 laws.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 2:13:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Cason's amendment will cause many of strokes.
View Quote

Failed 121-12  Truthfully would have a poison bill.  Scheffer wants the bill to pass.

Be better to bring up next session when they realize that CC is not making blood run in the streets
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 2:16:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Failed 121-12  Truthfully would have a poison bill.  Scheffer wants the bill to pass.

Be better to bring up next session when they realize that CC is making blood run in the streets
View Quote

Agreed
Sarcasm?
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 2:21:29 PM EDT
[#24]
Dallas Commies
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 2:25:07 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Agreed
Sarcasm?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Be better to bring up next session when they realize that CC is making blood run in the streets

Agreed
Sarcasm?

Mistake typo on my IPhone
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 2:32:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Turner is a douchenozzle
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 2:36:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Turner is a douchenozzle
View Quote

So  HB1927 enhances freedom.  These two clowns are wanting to restrict freedom.

They don't mention that people can purchase a firearm but would be prohibited from having a LTC in Texas.  So they are allowed to own a firearm.  If they can own it, they should be able to carry it.

Now talking about something being charged not being allowed.  Uh charged doesn't mean convicted.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 2:37:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Most this is a few big city chiefs like our buddy Art ASSavados, who are mouth pieces for big city mayors/city managers. This and a couple LTC instructors who got their ox gored before when the LTC class was no longer needed for renewal. To show you how dumb these 'instructors' are they do not realize more people took classes (both CHL type and other defensive classes) when states passed Constitutional Carry. Good instructors offer many other classes, not just LTC. These clown whining about about thinking they are losing a 'cash cow' but most know very little about actual firearms instruction.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Law enforcement and LTC instructors are apparently joining in opposition:

https://www.kvue.com/mobile/article/news/law-enforcement-gun-instructors-gather-at-capitol-to-oppose-permit-less-carry-bill/269-489374e9-b19b-40c4-ad23-2d09b35f22f2

Huge fucking surprise. Gotta protect muh business interests rather than rights. It's like the NFA asshats that want to keep the MG registry closed to protect their investments.

Most this is a few big city chiefs like our buddy Art ASSavados, who are mouth pieces for big city mayors/city managers. This and a couple LTC instructors who got their ox gored before when the LTC class was no longer needed for renewal. To show you how dumb these 'instructors' are they do not realize more people took classes (both CHL type and other defensive classes) when states passed Constitutional Carry. Good instructors offer many other classes, not just LTC. These clown whining about about thinking they are losing a 'cash cow' but most know very little about actual firearms instruction.

I made a quick run to the store last night and that quizzing fuck “Kris Krock-of shit” was on WBAP practically wetting himself on air talking about how CC isn’t good because he’s been gifted 2-3 training sessions at some range.

He’s towing the line with “muh training”, “we’d be less safe because of the lack of a classroom”
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 2:39:19 PM EDT
[#29]
the bill doesn't change who can GET a gun.  It only changes carry rules
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 2:40:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
the bill doesn't change who can GET a gun.  It only changes carry rules
View Quote

Exactly. They keep whitewashing that distinction.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 2:43:20 PM EDT
[#31]
Someone needs to read a 4473 into the record.

Also, since when does not having a piece of paper (LTC) stop someone from carrying?
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 2:45:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Exactly. They keep whitewashing that distinction.
View Quote

They're throwing everything at it.

How many amendments are there?
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 2:46:14 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Also, since when does not having a piece of paper (LTC) stop someone from carrying?
View Quote

It doesn't.  Just like every other law passed, it only affects those that are law abiding.  Criminals will do whatever they want regardless of law
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 2:50:16 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

It doesn't.  Just like every other law passed, it only affects those that are law abiding.  Criminals will do whatever they want regardless of law
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly my point.

Someone needs to find the stats on licensed vs unlicensed during the commission of a crime, read them on the floor, and shut these libs up.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 2:51:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Exactly my point.

Someone needs to find the stats on licensed vs unlicensed during the commission of a crime, read them on the floor, and shut these libs up.
View Quote

That would be great!
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 3:10:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

They don't want to bring that up because it is common sense.  My wife was watching with me and brought that up.  She doesn't carry yet and doesn't know about gun laws but said, "Not having a drivers license doesn't stop illegals from driving.  Why would not having a permit to carry stop them from carrying a gun?
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 3:17:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

They don't want to bring that up because it is common sense.  My wife was watching with me and brought that up.  She doesn't carry yet and doesn't know about gun laws but said, "Not having a drivers license doesn't stop illegals from driving.  Why would not having a permit to carry stop them from carrying a gun?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your wife is a smart lady.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 3:26:14 PM EDT
[#38]
Are they intentionally trying to drag this out?  Is there a time limit?
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 3:49:14 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Are they intentionally trying to drag this out?  Is there a time limit?
View Quote

It sure looks that way. Also trying to amend it to death.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 4:01:27 PM EDT
[#40]
seems like they're just trying to delay and delay it by trying to force federal rules into it and constantly conflating the act of carrying a gun with the ability to buy one legally
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 4:04:34 PM EDT
[#41]
12 & 13 scare me.

They are after "domestic terrorists".  The guy is up there lying.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 4:05:20 PM EDT
[#42]
now they're trying to insert language to bar "violent white supremacist extremists" from being able to carry
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 4:06:02 PM EDT
[#43]
They have 20 bills to hear after this
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 4:11:06 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
They have 20 bills to hear after this
View Quote

These amendments are just fodder to get it tabled to move along.

Also, why is Turner so racist against supremist?  They can be more than Caucasian.

Rep Collier is also baiting.  She, like her other colleagues are intentionally ignorant that it doesn't affect "who" gets to buy a firearm.
She does get a bonus point for using "nipping the bud" correctly though.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 4:15:20 PM EDT
[#45]
They're trying pretty hard to have un-convicted "thought crime" inserted.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 4:17:28 PM EDT
[#46]
When was the last time Texas had KKK walking the streets killing blacks?  I wish someone would call out the black caucus on BLM violence.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 4:18:25 PM EDT
[#47]
this is a clown show.  people voted for these idiots.  
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 4:20:23 PM EDT
[#48]
He's finally getting pissed because each amendment is the same nonsense.  The left has/will describe all opponents as domestic terrorists, as we've seen these past months.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 4:22:12 PM EDT
[#49]
Imma tell you like this.....tears.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 4:23:40 PM EDT
[#50]
Time for the group hug/photo.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top