Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 10:29:21 AM EDT
[#1]
I’m still shopping.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 12:23:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Hay all, it has been a couple weeks since we all got together.  Some of us were looking to get a bat communication device and get together again for a tutorial from Plane and some help setting them up.

So with that, anyone get their equipment and want to get together with Planemaker when he gets some free time for lunch again and a class?

I'm up for anytime Plane has available, that is assuming he wants to school a bunch of us up.

Maybe we can buy him lunch or bribe him with a box of ammo?

View Quote

@TrippEd36 I'm certainly open to that. Next weekend the wife unit and I will probably be going up to San Antonio for Valentines Day weekend. @Nashomamench was talking about a shoot at his place at some point.

A box of ammo might be more than my normal hourly rate these days.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 12:29:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I’m still shopping.
View Quote

What I'm seeing is there is less and less in stock. I'd wanted to get another Yaesu FTM-7250DR because I like the unit and I want to put one in my Jeep. Nope, all sold out. Not sure when (or if) they'll be back in stock.

The run on ham radio stuff is actually pretty bad because there's not an overabundance of sellers or inventory. There seems to still be inventory of the high-end gear. Pretty much the same situation as guns.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 12:36:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

What I'm seeing is there is less and less in stock. I'd wanted to get another Yaesu FTM-7250DR because I like the unit and I want to put one in my Jeep. Nope, all sold out. Not sure when (or if) they'll be back in stock.

The run on ham radio stuff is actually pretty bad because there's not an overabundance of sellers or inventory. There seems to still be inventory of the high-end gear. Pretty much the same situation as guns.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I’m still shopping.

I bit the bullet. Two 8 watt Baofengs will be here Tuesday.
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 12:04:02 PM EDT
[#5]
If you’re looking for Baofeng radios, BaofengTech is now selling cheaper than Amazon. Cut out the middle man.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 8:53:29 PM EDT
[#6]
No longer in POC I moved to Somerville last year after my wife passed away.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top