Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/19/2017 7:45:49 PM EDT
I have not received a water bill from City of Houston since Harvey.  Called the water department and they stated there is no balance due nor their online website indicates I used any water or owe them any money.  This is for multiple properties.
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 11:54:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I have not received a water bill from City of Houston since Harvey.  Called the water department and they stated there is no balance due nor their online website indicates I used any water or owe them any money.  This is for multiple properties.
View Quote

Had a buddy say his insurance co. didnt withdraw last months payment from him using his direct draft. Seems like a way to help people out in the effected areas.

Thing is, they should tell ya when to start paying
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 11:38:41 AM EDT
[#2]
The first water bill after Harvey was DOUBLE what my bill usually is, this months bill is back to normal.
I have a number to call to complain at home but, i keep forgetting to call it when i get home.

ETA: I've used the toll road numerous times and have not been charged
Link Posted: 10/21/2017 7:02:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The first water bill after Harvey was DOUBLE what my bill usually is, this months bill is back to normal.
I have a number to call to complain at home but, i keep forgetting to call it when i get home.

View Quote
One house is next to the bayou.  A tree fell and took out a water pipe in the backyard due to the ground being over saturated.  Could not tell that the underground pipe was leaking till several days afterwards due to the heavy rain.  Already got the form for water readjustment from the COH and invoice from plumber to take care of the problem.
Link Posted: 10/21/2017 3:42:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote
HCTRA waived all tolls for a while after Harvey hit. Link They resumed collecting tolls on Tuesday Sept. 12.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top