Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/17/2017 2:52:41 AM EDT
I'm planning on moving to Texas soon, and have a transferable MG paid for in a third state. I want to send it to a Texas in anticipation of my move.

The trust I'm setting up will be at my mom's house in Lamar County.  I'm looking for a NFA dealer in DFW or further north and east with a range so I can go visit the MG while its in jail.

Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 7:37:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Try calling Eagle Gun Range in Lewisville/Farmers Branch .
Link Posted: 10/18/2017 1:15:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Eagle gun range will be your best bet
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 10:40:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Try calling Eagle Gun Range in Lewisville/Farmers Branch .
View Quote
Well....

I tried these guys and after taking a couple weeks to get in touch with someone that can help, they say they don't accept transfers from individuals to "protect their information"....  lol  

Anyone else in the area??
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 9:58:59 PM EDT
[#4]
You could try Defender outdoors... they are in Fort Worth though if that's too far.
Link Posted: 11/17/2017 2:46:42 PM EDT
[#5]
DFW Gun Range on Mockingbird in Dallas is an NFA dealer. You might give them a shout.
Link Posted: 11/19/2017 9:33:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/20/2017 1:16:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Try mapleleaf firearms in Celina.  I used him for a can transfer a while back.  He has a  small range and was easy to deal with.

http://www.mapleleaffirearms.com/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top