BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 14
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 7:47:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Mainly price checking. Would love to be able to just change uppers to plink.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Will you have any dedicated .22 uppers anytime soon?

what are you seeking?

We have .22 CMMG conversion kits in the store.
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 8:55:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Ordered a G17 from Aim and you guys were listed as one of the accepting FFL dealers - figured it was a good excuse to come by.
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 9:48:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

what are you seeking?

I have one and it works great, but I would love to have a dedicated 4.5" 22 upper like a taccom or similar
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 11:12:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I have one and it works great, but I would love to have a dedicated 4.5" 22 upper like a taccom or similar
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

what are you seeking?

I will let you try my 5" cmmg upper some time.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 5:16:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

yes, and your 223/556 barrels.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Any chance you have any 308 parts in yet?

We have a few barrels which came in, some BCGs, some rails are coming in at the end of the week.

who makes your barrels?

The 308?

Any chance you guys figured out an answer to this yet?
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 11:12:32 PM EDT
[#6]
I purchased the 308 upper lower set from you. What barrel nut does it take Armalite or DMPS style?
What floating hand guards does it take it looks like there is not a standard height in the 308 world.

Thanks,
Bigjeep
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 11:01:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I purchased the 308 upper lower set from you. What barrel nut does it take Armalite or DMPS style?
What floating hand guards does it take it looks like there is not a standard height in the 308 world.

Thanks,
Bigjeep
View Quote

Barrel nut are DPMS.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 11:18:57 AM EDT
[#8]
snip

View Quote

I'm guessing either they are from a manufacturer with a less than stellar reputation or one that sells to the general public.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 2:44:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
snip

I'm guessing either they are from a manufacturer with a less than stellar reputation or one that sells to the general public.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
snip

It sure would be nice to see them answer that question, and quit ignoring it. Wonder why they are avoiding answering.

Smells like PTAC.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 4:44:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

It sure would be nice to see them answer that question, and quit ignoring it. Wonder why they are avoiding answering.

Smells like PTAC.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
snip

Smells like PTAC.

Sorry, didn't see the question buried.  We use multiple barrel makers, some of the bigger ones are ER Shaw, DC Machine, Tactical Ambush.  We also deal with a few in smaller quantities, Satern for 6.5, a local company for .300 and a few others.  The .308 are from DC Machine.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 4:55:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Sorry, didn't see the question buried.  We use multiple barrel makers, some of the bigger ones are ER Shaw, DC Machine, Tactical Ambush.  We also deal with a few in smaller quantities, Satern for 6.5, a local company for .300 and a few others.  The .308 are from DC Machine.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
snip

Smells like PTAC.

thank you.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 11:13:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Barrel nut are DPMS.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks,
Bigjeep

Barrel nut are DPMS.

That helps a lot
Thanks
Bigjeep
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 12:06:52 PM EDT
[#13]
After Christmas Sale -- IN STORE ONLY!

All day Friday and Saturday 10% off everything in stock.  If you can hold it in your hand you get 10% off.  Does not apply to services (cerakoting, assembly work, etc.) or custom builds.

Currently we have lots of billet lowers in stock, complete uppers, 5.56 rifles starting at $599 and more.

We are open Friday from 9-4 and Saturday from 10-5.

We will be closed Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 12:16:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
snip

Smells like PTAC.

+1 for the honest response. Not too many would have replied w/ specific details.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 10:05:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Stopped by today and seemed like a nice place.

Had to leave before I started spending money.
Link Posted: 12/23/2014 1:11:21 PM EDT
[#16]
What type of cerakote camos/colors will yall do? Any samples to view?
Link Posted: 12/23/2014 2:36:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
What type of cerakote camos/colors will yall do? Any samples to view?
View Quote

We can do all the standard colors (is there 40 or 50 of them?).  We do have samples in store.
Link Posted: 12/24/2014 9:55:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Pricing on kryptec cerakote camo please for complete gun.  The ones in store look great!
Link Posted: 12/26/2014 2:25:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Pricing on kryptec cerakote camo please for complete gun.  The ones in store look great!
View Quote

It really depends on a lot of factors, we would have to see the gun for an accurate quote.  However, a ball park would $90 per piece for that.  ($90 for lower, $90 for upper, etc.)
Link Posted: 12/26/2014 2:58:56 PM EDT
[#20]
I stopped by this morning to pick up a Matrix stripped lower, and just wanted to say thanks again for the great and friendly service.  It was worth the hour-plus drive.  I'll definitely be back.

Link Posted: 12/26/2014 10:27:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Give me a price on a

Single Stage
Chip McCormick
Flat
Drop in trigger group

PLEASE

Link Posted: 12/27/2014 11:37:36 AM EDT
[#22]
Is the retail location opening today ?
Link Posted: 12/27/2014 5:40:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Go spend some money with em!

Got my AR10 matched upper and lower today- and so begins my walk to a 7mm08 piginator!
Link Posted: 12/27/2014 10:57:12 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Got my AR10 matched upper and lower today- and so begins my walk to a 7mm08 piginator!
View Quote

If you have any question on what fits the RR AR10 set or doesn't let me know.
I have already been though this just finishing mine up.
Bigjeep
Link Posted: 12/28/2014 8:26:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Give me a price on a

Single Stage
Chip McCormick
Flat
Drop in trigger group

PLEASE

View Quote

$168
Link Posted: 12/28/2014 8:26:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

We are open Monday through Saturday.
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 1:27:15 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

$168
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Give me a price on a

Single Stage
Chip McCormick
Flat
Drop in trigger group

PLEASE

$168

Thanks
I'll stop by
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 11:42:35 AM EDT
[#28]
I havent read the whole thread, so forgive me if its been asked, but do you sell individual lower parts?  I need a rear takedown spring and detent, a buffer spring, carbine H buffer, and a buffer detent.
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 3:39:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I havent read the whole thread, so forgive me if its been asked, but do you sell individual lower parts?  I need a rear takedown spring and detent, a buffer spring, carbine H buffer, and a buffer detent.
View Quote

They do.

Link Posted: 12/29/2014 11:43:15 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Website had y'all opening at 9 on Sat. Buddy of mine informed me it's actually 10.
I'll head up there next Sat.
Link Posted: 12/30/2014 3:13:15 PM EDT
[#31]
I stopped by here a couple weeks ago to get a small part.  Was really impressed with the selection and the prices.  Service was great too.  I'll definitely be back.
Link Posted: 12/31/2014 4:34:48 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Bigjeep
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bigjeep

Who's kit LPG has the longer pins?

Link Posted: 12/31/2014 7:27:55 PM EDT
[#33]
Armalite is the correct size or you can order them directly from Matrix as well.
The DPMS pins work but the pivot pin is not notched so it does not fit flush and the takedown pin is a hair too short.
They work and are still installed in mine until the correct ones come.
Also the DPMS bolt catch does not function correctly get the Armalite one.
Finished mine today weight came in without optic or ammo at 8 lbs pretty happy with that.

Im very happy so far with the RR Matrix set now to tune it.

Bigjeep
Link Posted: 12/31/2014 8:47:48 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I stopped by here a couple weeks ago to get a small part.  Was really impressed with the selection and the prices.  Service was great too.  I'll definitely be back.
View Quote

Same here. Stopped by the other day. Nothing but positive experience.
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 11:41:26 PM EDT
[#35]
How much to Cerakote a stripped upper and lower? And how much for a Lpk without the pistol grip?
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 12:05:30 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
How much to Cerakote a stripped upper and lower? And how much for a Lpk without the pistol grip?
View Quote

I think the upper and lower run $30 each...
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 1:13:58 AM EDT
[#37]
Any chance you guys will do a repeat of the Friday/Saturday after Christmas sale for New Years?

I was hoping to make up there last weekend but couldn't make it in time. Got my eye on a pistol upper and a few other bits and pieces.

Thanks and good luck in 2015!
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 5:06:08 PM EDT
[#38]
Is your website pretty up to date on what lowers you have in stock? I was considering coming buy tomorrow and picking a couple up.
Link Posted: 1/3/2015 3:13:41 PM EDT
[#39]
I was looking at your mil spec buffer assembly here: http://www.runnerrunnerguns.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=MIL-SPEC-BUFFER-ASSY
and had a few questions: Does this come with a castle nut, and what type of steel is the tube made from? I'm looking for a cheap buffer assembly in the DFW area, and this looks like it might fit the bill. Anyone else have one that can chime in on it?
Link Posted: 1/3/2015 8:28:53 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I was looking at your mil spec buffer assembly here: http://www.runnerrunnerguns.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=MIL-SPEC-BUFFER-ASSY
and had a few questions: Does this come with a castle nut, and what type of steel is the tube made from? I'm looking for a cheap buffer assembly in the DFW area, and this looks like it might fit the bill. Anyone else have one that can chime in on it?
View Quote

Mil Spec calls for a machined aluminum extension tube if I am not mistaken. I would imagine its 7075t6 aluminum like most of the rest of the ar. so not steel at all.
Link Posted: 1/4/2015 3:47:01 PM EDT
[#41]
Nice meeting you guys today at the show.
Link Posted: 1/4/2015 4:05:59 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Mil Spec calls for a machined aluminum extension tube if I am not mistaken. I would imagine its 7075t6 aluminum like most of the rest of the ar. so not steel at all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol my bad. I was wondering if it was 7075 or 6061.
Link Posted: 1/5/2015 7:08:14 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Is your website pretty up to date on what lowers you have in stock? I was considering coming buy tomorrow and picking a couple up.
View Quote

Yes.  But in store we might have a few extra.
Link Posted: 1/5/2015 7:08:52 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Any chance you guys will do a repeat of the Friday/Saturday after Christmas sale for New Years?

I was hoping to make up there last weekend but couldn't make it in time. Got my eye on a pistol upper and a few other bits and pieces.

Thanks and good luck in 2015!
View Quote

We do not have any plans for that, sorry.
Link Posted: 1/5/2015 7:09:55 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

$30 each.  But if you do both at the same time we charge $50 for the set (for a single color).

We don't have any LPKs without the grips.
Link Posted: 1/5/2015 7:10:38 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

7075.  Yes it comes with the all the items necessary.
Link Posted: 1/6/2015 1:43:26 AM EDT
[#47]
Do y'all guys carry anything for DPMS 308s? Such as bolt catch and ejection port cover.

And how much to get a cerakote job done on stripped lower, upper, and handguard?

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/6/2015 1:27:45 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Do y'all guys carry anything for DPMS 308s? Such as bolt catch and ejection port cover.

And how much to get a cerakote job done on stripped lower, upper, and handguard?

Thanks
View Quote

Not right now.

Each piece would be $30 for a single color, but a lower and upper together would be $50.  So, $80.
Link Posted: 1/6/2015 3:13:18 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Not right now.

Each piece would be $30 for a single color, but a lower and upper together would be $50.  So, $80.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks

Not right now.

That's very reasonable - I know that this will vary somewhat, but what is a good ballpark turnaround time for a 3-piece set like this?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/6/2015 4:56:19 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

That's very reasonable - I know that this will vary somewhat, but what is a good ballpark turnaround time for a 3-piece set like this?

Thanks!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks

Not right now.

Thanks!

Usually a week.
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top