Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 14
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 10:12:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Stopped in today, spoke with Will I believe it was about a 762x39 pistol build.

They didnt have an upper preassembled, but Will mentioned they will hand build any upper you can dream of.

Really neat little shop, plenty of goodies available.  They have a slick side charger upper he said they can cerakote (dibs).  Great prices on everything I looked at.  Really excited to get a build going there once funds allow.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 6:51:24 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm considering getting one of the 10.5", 5.56 barrels but I was wondering if they are availible with a traditional front sight tower?
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 10:31:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm considering getting one of the 10.5", 5.56 barrels but I was wondering if they are availible with a traditional front sight tower?
View Quote

We are working towards proving this really soon.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 5:22:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Stopped in there today finally with some out of towners from commie states.
They needed to see how easy it is for us here in Texas.
Have my project for the weekend now.
View Quote

What are you building?
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 8:21:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 11:38:07 PM EDT
[#6]
You carry Sig Arm Braces for AR pistols?
Reloading stuff for AR calibers? H110 powder?
Link Posted: 11/2/2014 12:40:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/2/2014 10:44:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Was there Thursday and I did see one of the Sig braces.  Great deals guys. I couldn't buy anything that day but will most definitely be in the near future.
Link Posted: 11/6/2014 10:35:35 PM EDT
[#9]
There is a gun show at the Mesquite Rodeo this weekend.
Are you going to be there or at the storefront or both?
Link Posted: 11/8/2014 11:01:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
There is a gun show at the Mesquite Rodeo this weekend.
Are you going to be there or at the storefront or both?
View Quote

We will be in Mesquite and Austin.  We will also have the storefront open.
Link Posted: 11/8/2014 4:44:02 PM EDT
[#11]
OMG!!
out of

I'm going to be Tenet Health System's bitch for many a month to cover all the toyz that I saw there!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!
Texas lowers. 7.62x39 uppers. 80% stuffs. Billet side charging uppers. And that AR pistol with that side charging upper is so frigging nice looking.  
And I had just spent all the 'discretionary' funds this payday on a flipping GLOCK 23.

Highly recommended that if you're in the DFW area, make a pilgrimage there. It is that good.

Do recommend that you use your GPS since it is in this line of stores and you have to be right on top of it to see the street sign. And the street sign was easy for me to miss. And if you make it to the 4 way stop for WalMart, you've gone too far.

Link Posted: 11/11/2014 11:38:28 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Texas lowers. 7.62x39 uppers. 80% stuffs. Billet side charging uppers. And that AR pistol with that side charging upper is so frigging nice looking.  
And I had just spent all the 'discretionary' funds this payday on a flipping GLOCK 23.

Highly recommended that if you're in the DFW area, make a pilgrimage there. It is that good.

Do recommend that you use your GPS since it is in this line of stores and you have to be right on top of it to see the street sign. And the street sign was easy for me to miss. And if you make it to the 4 way stop for WalMart, you've gone too far.

View Quote

Very soon we will have some 7" 7.62x39mm uppers as well.

---

We are open Veterans day today.  If you are military or a veteran stop by and receive a free hat or shirt.
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 3:13:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
We are open Veterans day today.  If you are military or a veteran stop by and receive a free hat or shirt.
View Quote
Crap! Got stuck in a meeting until I got to head to the hospital for my 2nd job.
Got to make those $$$$ for that pistol estimate I got there yesterday!
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 8:07:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Stopped by there on Saturday. Got caught in traffic on 75 and got to the Door right at 4pm. (Closing time). I was worried they might turn me away or try to make a speedy sale to rush me out the door like some stores will do. None of that. They were welcoming and very helpful. I like how they have a bunch of lowers with different triggers on display for you to try out. Bought 2 triggers and a few other things. They will get my business again for sure.
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 10:58:46 PM EDT
[#15]
I am really looking forward to checking this place out.  Hopefully this week.

Its rare to see companies around today that take care of their customers as well as they seem to from this thread.
Link Posted: 11/17/2014 5:45:30 PM EDT
[#16]
I stopped in today and was glad I did. They had a very good selection of quality parts and accessories and they are all very well priced, in a lot of cases at least as good as online. Lots of stripped lower options again at great prices and a wide variety of uppers as well. I picked up a TX flag lower and a couple of FDE PMAGs and will definitely be shopping here again when I need something. Both guys I dealt with were friendly as well. I'd definitely recommend them to anybody in the market for anything AR.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 2:28:05 PM EDT
[#17]
I stopped in over the weekend and they have a nice selection of AR parts and accessories.  Answered all of my questions and I bought a BCG for a new build I am working on.  I am going to go back to have them silver solder the flash suppressor on my 14.5 inch barreled AR I am building for my wife (provided she likes it).  If not I will have a range toy to just blast with.

But I also asked a lot of questions on a pistol build I am also working on, and they were great to talk to.

Nice guys!  I will be back soon to get some gun smith work done as well on my wife's AR project.  

Link Posted: 11/18/2014 2:45:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes, we carry Sig Arm Braces.  No on the other stuff.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 11:59:25 PM EDT
[#19]
Stopped by today and picked up a couple of lowers.  Friendly folks and reasonable prices.  I would, and have, recommend them.

Andrew
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 5:20:56 PM EDT
[#20]
I can vouch for Richard, he's a good poker player too!  
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 6:49:30 PM EDT
[#21]
I stopped by to get $1 buffer detente spring. Spent $380. 38000% up-sell. Stay away.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 10:50:35 PM EDT
[#22]
^^ 1st world problems ^^

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 12:00:04 AM EDT
[#23]
Any bf deals?
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 1:11:12 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Any bf deals?
View Quote

Yes, we will have some in store deals.  Look for announcement Monday.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 1:11:59 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

lol, there is a reason why it's called Runner Runner Guns.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 1:13:39 PM EDT
[#26]
We will at the Houston gun show and in Lewisville gun show if you want to stop by and check us out.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 3:16:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

yeah, I know, been to your house many times and last played with you at Khoi's
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 12:48:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Will the hours of the original post be good this Monday November 24th?  I will be in the area and plan on stopping and shopping for AR pistols....hope to see you Monday.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 5:48:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Will the hours of the original post be good this Monday November 24th?  I will be in the area and plan on stopping and shopping for AR pistols....hope to see you Monday.
View Quote

Our hours are:

Mon 11-7
Tue 10-6
Wed 10-6
Thu 10-6
Fri 9-4
Sat 9-4
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 5:49:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Black Friday In Store Sale

We will be open from 9-4 on Friday.  Everything in the store is a flat 10% off all day long.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 4:32:22 PM EDT
[#31]
Excellent store...I am glad that I made the stop, and will be back soon.  Thanks guys!
Link Posted: 11/30/2014 12:54:42 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Hi All:

Coming Oct 1, we are expanding our showroom hours.  We will be open:

Mon  11-7
Tue   10-6
Wed  10-6
Thu  10-6
Fri     9-4
Sat    9-4

Runner Runner Guns is an AR-15 parts store only..  We carry all the individual parts for AR-15 as well as custom rifles, lowers, pistol lowers, a wide variety of uppers, hand guards and the tools needed to put them together.  AR Parts is all we do, we don't do handguns or shotguns, we concentrate on one thing so we can do it well.  Most of our products have a lifetime warranty as well.  

Our philosophy is to pass the savings alone to the customers.  When we get a great deal we pass it right along.  Recently in store we had Generation 3 30-round PMags for $10 each out the door.  That's what we do.  While we have some of these bargains on our website, we have a lot more in store that sell out long before we can post them online.  

Stop by and check us out; we have 2,000 sq ft of warehouse housing parts.  

http://www.runnerrunnerguns.com/v/vspfiles/assets/images/outside_store-108.jpg

Runner Runner Guns
2035 Central Circle #108
McKinney, TX 75069

214-842-8163

We are near the corner of 380 & 75, just down the street from Cheaper than Dirt.  (ps. compare us to them, we are cheaper)

When you come in, ask us about our loyalty program.  The more you spend the more loyalty points you earn back.  Loyalty points can be redeemed for products in store. Points add up really fast.

View Quote

I haven't shopped at CTD since they jacked up prices during the last few years when the last ammo shortages were taking place.
They were charging $25 for a 100 brick of .22lr.  I saw that and walked out.

I'll swing by your store and give it a shot. Glad to see another option in that area
Link Posted: 11/30/2014 6:16:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I haven't shopped at CTD since they jacked up prices during the last few years when the last ammo shortages were taking place.
View Quote

I was in there about a month ago and they had a 325 round box of Federal Target 40gr lead for $99. My wife and I had just come from Academy across 75 and we each purchased the same 325 round box for $17.99 each. I never even think of them for ammo any longer, Cabelas and Academy bet CTD prices all to hell.
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 11:02:09 AM EDT
[#34]
Any chance you have any 308 parts in yet?
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 12:34:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

We have a few barrels which came in, some BCGs, some rails are coming in at the end of the week.
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 12:47:17 PM EDT
[#36]
I'll try in a week or so I guess. Looking to handle a VRS-T for 808 and Apex.  One of those is going on my build. Probably Apex.
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 7:45:04 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I was in there about a month ago and they had a 325 round box of Federal Target 40gr lead for $99. My wife and I had just come from Academy across 75 and we each purchased the same 325 round box for $17.99 each. I never even think of them for ammo any longer, Cabelas and Academy bet CTD prices all to hell.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Great job on the $17.99 purchases. CTD can eat it. I agree about Cabelas and Academy blowing them out of the water.
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 11:43:48 AM EDT
[#38]
You guys have any or ever get any 9mm uppers/parts?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 12:02:12 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
You guys have any or ever get any 9mm uppers/parts?

Thanks.
View Quote

We are playing with some right now to see if they will hold up and work good.  If so, we will be offering them in the near future.
Link Posted: 12/4/2014 1:55:18 PM EDT
[#40]
Hey All:

If you are on the west side of Dallas/Ft. Worth stop by the Irving Convention Center and see us there.  Tier 1 Gun shows has an awesome location and setup.  

We have a great selection of lowers this weekend.  We just got in Seekins Precision ambidextrous lowers ($249.99) and Spike's Punishers, Jolly Rodgers, Zombies and both Spiders ($76.99 for Spike's).  For any purchase over $100 at one of the gun shows this weekend we will provide you with a free hat.  Get them while they last, supplies are limited.
Link Posted: 12/6/2014 11:15:57 PM EDT
[#41]
Will you have any dedicated .22 uppers anytime soon?
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 1:09:29 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Unfortunately no.

Link Posted: 12/12/2014 1:11:32 PM EDT
[#43]
This weekend we will be in Mesquite Rodeo, famous for it's good looking guns and ladies and we will be in Lewisville, the hub of great people and guns.  Come see us!

We have lots of Spike's Tactical lowers for sale for $76.99. We have Spiders (both bullet and safe/fire), Zombies, Punishers and Jolly Rodgers.
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 4:50:12 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

We have a few barrels which came in, some BCGs, some rails are coming in at the end of the week.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

who makes your barrels?
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 11:00:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

who makes your barrels?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

who makes your barrels?

The 308?
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 4:19:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

The 308?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

who makes your barrels?

The 308?

yes, and your 223/556 barrels.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 6:31:34 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

who makes your barrels?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

who makes your barrels?

I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 6:50:28 PM EDT
[#48]
Picked up my 308 RR Billet Upper, Lower, parts kit and NB Bolt today. Nice.
Need a barrel and hand guard now...hummm what to get.

Bigjeep
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 9:01:58 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

what are you seeking?
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 10:56:04 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

what are you seeking?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

what are you seeking?

Mainly price checking. Would love to be able to just change uppers to plink.
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top