Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/9/2010 8:04:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/9/2010 8:16:43 PM EDT by enforcer5369]
so after reading the advice ot get a flash suppressor in another thread, i gotta ask. where should i go in SA to get this done? i live near sea world so somewhere close and cheap would be great.

edit: speling phail en tydle.....
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 7:54:34 AM EDT
Originally Posted By enforcer5369:
so after reading the advice ot get a flash suppressor in another thread, i gotta ask. where should i go in SA to get this done? i live near sea world so somewhere close and cheap would be great.

edit: speling phail en tydle.....

I would use mailorder on this job. I know of nobody in the area who I would give any of my gun barrels to. The cost of shipping is usually worth it to get it done properly.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 5:12:39 PM EDT
You can maybe see if Selph Arms in Buda does that sort of work. The folks over at GDS Enterprises said that they send a lot of work their way, but I'll be honest and say that I don't know what particular services they offer.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:45:11 PM EDT
I had Canyon Sporting Arms cut down and thread a Savage Mark II for a suppressor. Charged $65, and I'm pleased with the work. they're a bit of a drive off 306 though, a few miles east of 281
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 7:35:05 PM EDT
I know you hear it all the time but really send it to ADCO. I was in the same predicament you were about a year ago. Left it at Nagel's and they had it for 3 weeks with still no work done so I canceled the order and decided to try ADCO. Had it back in 5 days with next day shipping plus I had the piece of mind that it was done right
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 1:37:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/11/2010 1:37:53 AM EDT by JonLSU]
+1 for Adco. I've sent 2 of my rifles there this year. They got one of them this past Fri the 3rd and it was back in my hands today. Fast work and it's a quality job.
Top Top