Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2010 2:54:26 PM EDT
News just showed a twister on the ground in Seagoville.

Jim
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 2:54:58 PM EDT
[#1]
North of 175, south of 20 and east of 635

Jim
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 3:06:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Sirens going off in Dallas. Think this is a different storm cell.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 3:20:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Moving towards Love Field and University Park

Jim
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 3:23:40 PM EDT
[#4]
I work at Parkland. A friend is working at St. Paul right now. Code Black, I'm sure. Should be an interesting evening for them. If the news reports are right, it just missed them.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 3:30:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Sounds like multiple tornados near or in Dallas. Now they think they have spotted one near Decatur. They are getting close to me.

Jim
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 3:38:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Just went past me. Nothing but rain, but stay alert & be smart. It could reform.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 3:41:22 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm in pucker mode at my wife's house at Whiterock Lake. Had the kids locked in the bathroom for a while. I was watching tv wondering if it was fo time.

Don't know anything about my house in Seagoville. I know there were some trees blown down a few streets away. My alarm did not go off, which I feel is good news. Glass break and motion detectors, I would think it would have gone off if the house had serious damage.

My dad is gonna drive out and look at it.

My dumbass wife is out driving around in it somewhere in North Dallas.

I'm stuck with the kids, don't want to drag them into a tornado damage area.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 3:52:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Would your alarm go off if power was out? Hope your place came through unscathed. Glad you and the kids are ok, too.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 4:04:06 PM EDT
[#9]
The flooding by itself over here was bad enough. I feel for ya'll having to deal with flooding and twisters. Ya'll stay safe over there.

Jim
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 4:18:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I'm in pucker mode at my wife's house at Whiterock Lake. Had the kids locked in the bathroom for a while. I was watching tv wondering if it was fo time.

Don't know anything about my house in Seagoville. I know there were some trees blown down a few streets away. My alarm did not go off, which I feel is good news. Glass break and motion detectors, I would think it would have gone off if the house had serious damage.

My dad is gonna drive out and look at it.

My dumbass wife is out driving around in it somewhere in North Dallas.

I'm stuck with the kids, don't want to drag them into a tornado damage area.

My house is ok. *whew*

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 4:23:43 PM EDT
[#11]
My Dad just called back. He said the tornado hit the homes 3 blocks away.

Some serious bullet dodging.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 4:29:37 PM EDT
[#12]
I was watching it live on channel 8, they had chopper 8 out there.

There was also one that started in southwest Dallas, it went across 2 run ways at Love Field, they were showing it live too.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 4:36:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:33:08 PM EDT
[#14]
The news is reporting that 7 tornados have been confirmed in Dallas.

Jim
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top