Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/7/2010 2:32:41 PM EDT
I was out there today figuring out which .45 to take to the CHL class. They have been filed on but they are still open for bidness.SS
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 7:32:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I was out there today figuring out which .45 to take to the CHL class. They have been filed on but they are still open for bidness.SS

What does this mean?  Someone filed a complaint or filed a criminal charge?
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 7:50:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:21:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Berm is the same and no baffles are in place. Some guy says he was hit by a bullet shot from the range. SS
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:35:45 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm going out there tomorrow.

I support GPSR!
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:27:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Berm is the same and no baffles are in place. Some guy says he was hit by a bullet shot from the range. SS

Bunch of BS  !!  

The guy was not hit by anything stray from the range, it was probably someone in the parking lot or else where off range property playing around with a .22

It's all a bunch of shit.

To bad !!  Don't buy a home where you did and be a cry baby about a gun range that close.

I hear the range often, I am 5 miles away. I did not buy a house down the street from the place. That's their problem.

I like the clowns in Rowlett that buy homes in the Water View sub division and the dump is in the back yard !!!

Dumb asses !!

The place should be called Dump View !!

Oh but wait there is a golf coarse all the more reason to buy a home with a dump in the back yard...

I hope Garland Public does not get to much crap over this, they are good people and have a simple operation and the price is right.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:39:55 PM EDT
[#6]
I was out there last saturday and the friday before.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:01:52 AM EDT
[#7]
I haven't been to GPSR in about a month maybe 2. They do not allow FMJ and for one years ago  I remember there was not a house near the damn place. I came back after 5+ years and theres a freaking housing division next door. I figure they would start bitching but seriously the range has been there longer than the houses.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:37:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Wasnt there an xray that got put up somewhere of this guys injury?  A .30 cal - ish size round just under his skin like it hit him well after losing stability?
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 7:54:09 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Wasnt there an xray that got put up somewhere of this guys injury? A .30 cal - ish size round just under his skin like it hit him well after losing stability?

I'm pretty sure he was hit with a .22lr, IIRC.

It was in the news, and his house is a mile and a half from the range, i believe.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top