Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2010 1:26:11 PM EDT
Does anyone know if there are any 30.06 signs posted around the rodeo?  I haven't been for a long time, and I can't find anything on their website.
Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/26/2010 1:39:00 PM EDT
[#1]
People in the past have said there are no signs so it is OK.  Then there are people that say since it is a PBR (professional bull rider) event it is a no go since all professional sporting events are a no.
Link Posted: 2/26/2010 1:54:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Interesting...I never thought of the professional sporting event restriction.  I wonder if that restricts possession at all times in all areas inside the gates, or if the restriction only applies within certain periods or locations when the actual sporting event is occuring.  I just want to eat some rodeo food without breaking any laws.
Link Posted: 2/26/2010 2:16:24 PM EDT
[#3]
i drink to much at the cook off to carry
Link Posted: 2/26/2010 2:49:33 PM EDT
[#4]
the way I play it is...
The livestock show, carnival GTG.
inside The rodeo gate and inside the stadium no go.

They didn't use metal detectors last year.  
Link Posted: 2/26/2010 6:44:28 PM EDT
[#5]
It is a professional sport right? I think that makes it close enough that I wouldn't want to test the waters.
Link Posted: 2/27/2010 6:03:50 AM EDT
[#6]
If the professional rodeo is going on, carry at the arena is a no go.  Elsewhere on the grounds is OK.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top