Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/3/2006 6:13:28 AM EDT
I was talking with a LEO in Duncanville (just south of Dallas) in November I believe, and he invited me to come shooting at a range that used to hold IDPA matches every third saturday or somthing like that, in the DFW area.  I think it was a little further south than Duncanville actually.

Anyways, I lost the link to their site when my computer crashed a while ago.  Now I can't remember the address or the name, and I'm getting nothing on google searches.  

The story is they used to shoot IDPA, until the IDPA changes rules.  They then formed their own club, It was TXXXX something..  From what I hear there are lots of LEOs out there, it might be "invitation only"..  I dunno.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 6:54:55 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I was talking with a LEO in Duncanville (just south of Dallas) in November I believe, and he invited me to come shooting at a range that used to hold IDPA matches every third saturday or somthing like that, in the DFW area.  I think it was a little further south than Duncanville actually.

Anyways, I lost the link to their site when my computer crashed a while ago.  Now I can't remember the address or the name, and I'm getting nothing on google searches.  

The story is they used to shoot IDPA, until the IDPA changes rules.  They then formed their own club, It was TXXXX something..  From what I hear there are lots of LEOs out there, it might be "invitation only"..  I dunno.

The range is TDSA.  The new association is IDSA, Int'l Defensive Shooting Assoc.  Instead of just hanguns, IDSA encourages and has matches for all types of firearms, pistols, revolvers, shotgun, rifle, subgun, and BUG.  Keith does have LEO matches, I do not know if they are restricted to LE only.

www.theshootingsport.com  and for range information and calendar www.tdsa.net

mm
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 6:57:52 AM EDT
[#2]
That's what I was looking for.  Thank you!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top