Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/2/2006 9:01:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/2/2006 10:01:44 AM EDT by cowboydave]
Thats right, Sonic drive-ins support illegal aliens. Don't believe it?? I'm from Oklahoma and thats the (Oklahoma City) home/headquartes for Sonic.

Well yesterday there was a rally at the state capital(Oklahoma) and guess who was one of the SPONSORS???? Thats right......Sonic.

Still don't believe it, go to MarkShannon.com. He's a FORMER radio dj AND by the way he was released from his job/radio station WKY because they changed the format. Thats correct, Norteno format.

Go to MarkShannon.com, Saturday section.

NO MORE SONIC FOR ME!!!!!!!!!

Dave
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 9:58:26 AM EDT
Sure sounds like a Norteno station to me. You might want to check your facts first.

Originally Posted By cowboydave:
Thats right, Sonic drive-ins support illegal aliens. Don't believe it?? I'm from Oklahoma and thats the (Oklahoma City) home/headquartes for Sonic.

Well yesterday there was a rally at the state capital(Oklahoma) and guess who was one of the SPONSORS???? Thats right......Sonic.

Still don't believe it, go to MarkShannon.com. He's a FORMER radio dj AND by the way he was released from his job/radio station WKY because they changed the format. Thats correct, Tejano music.

Go to MarkShannon.com, Saturday section.

NO MORE SONIC FOR ME!!!!!!!!!

Dave

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 10:02:50 AM EDT
Thanks, As soon as they switched, I QUIT listening via on line.

Dave
Top Top