Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/1/2006 7:24:09 AM EDT
Is there an air show this weekend?  I live in the Clear Lake area and have seen a B17 and B25 flying around this morning.  Very cool sight to see!
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 12:29:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I live not far from Ellington, my backyard gives a great of the Airsho they put on every Oct. It looks like they are having a fly-in this weekend. There has been a bunch of acro planes flying around in formation all day.

Edit: A B-24 just flew over, its been a few years since I've seen one of those.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:11:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Collings Foundation B-17/24/25 at Ellington until Monday.  The  B-17 and B-25 from Lone Star Flight Museum in Galveston were also doing some pilot training. They (LSFM) are at an airshow in Jasper , Tx this weekend. There will be an airshow in Galveston the end of April.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 7:44:58 AM EDT
[#3]
No idea..... wondering same about north Dallas.....

A flight of four F18s (might have been 15s - hard to tell at the distance I first spotted them) made a big turn over my house and I tracked them visually headed toward addison.... till I lost them in the trees.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top