Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/31/2006 2:30:31 PM EDT

Yup, is a brand new transferable M16A2 receiver that has never been assembled into a gun.

This is one of the ones that Olympic replaced due to tolerence issues. To bad they don't do it any more.

I'll have pics tomorrow of what I build it into.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 3:33:15 PM EDT
[#1]
You SUCK!!!
I wish I sucked as much as you do.   <----<<< I know I'm gonna regret typing that
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 4:44:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Fuggin A.

How much?????
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:30:44 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Fuggin A.

How much?????

I paid 11K for it.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:20:25 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Fuggin A.

How much?????

I paid 11K for it.

You suck!!   j/k     What an awesome deal  
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:22:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Cool, How do you like mine.  I "MANUFACTURED" it myself in Pro/Engineer and rendered it without touching a mill!!

P.S. I envy you.

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:13:22 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Cool, How do you like mine.  I "MANUFACTURED" it myself in Pro/Engineer and rendered it without touching a mill!!

www.mlogiudice.com/outdoors/guns/ar-15_related/photos/lower_receiver.jpg

P.S. I envy you.

Where's the happy hole?
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:46:19 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

www.mlogiudice.com/outdoors/guns/ar-15_related/photos/lower_receiver.jpg

P.S. I envy you.

I have all the M16/M4 parts modeled in solidworks. I also have my Stoner 63A in SW. I do all my gun/suppressor design in it.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 3:50:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Ok here's the final built pictures for the M16A2 receiver. It is an open bolt LMG. It is one of the LMG uppers that the marines tested when they considered a replacement for the M249.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top