Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/30/2006 6:59:32 PM EDT
I live near Midland and am having trouble finding any up coming gun shows in the region. would  like some help from the local ARFCOMers. Thanks in advance
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 11:07:25 PM EDT
[#1]
just had one in lubbock a few weeks back. Don't know when the next one is.'

Invisiblesoul
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:01:26 AM EDT
[#2]
If you google "Texas Gun Shows" you'll usually find a few incomplete list that show when and where some of the shows will be held.  

Here is one list...
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 2:30:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I never did find a good link for Gun Shows in the Permian Basin.

Best i managed to do was pay attention to certian billboards in Midland and read the Midland Reporter Telegram.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:34:20 PM EDT
[#4]
There is one in abilene this weekend.  
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 8:25:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Holy cow! I used to live out there! Monahans actually. The one thing I do miss about it is being able to shoot in the back yard. The one thing I don't miss about it is having to shoot snakes in the back yard...
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 11:19:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Have to ?    why do you have to ?

Invisiblesoul
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 2:05:10 PM EDT
[#7]
bump
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top