Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/25/2006 4:16:53 AM EDT
All I see in the news (of course) is stories about the illegals protesting.  In LA the schools let the kids out to join the protest.  Quotes from illegals about how they "just want their freedom".  Mexicans skipping work to protest.

Any gatherings to show support FOR the new laws?  Maybe I shouls skip work next Monday to show support for the new legislation?

TIA
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:37:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Get the exact location and call the Border Patrol so they can do a mass raid.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:42:52 AM EDT
[#2]
none that i herd of which is prety sad
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:49:00 AM EDT
[#3]
A quick look at the Drudge Report showed LA, Phoenix, Chicago, and Georgia.  Headlines show 20K in Phoenix.  I don't think we have enough BP agents for that one protest.

No one to counter protest.

Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:26:29 PM EDT
[#4]
I heard on Cnn that there were approximatly 1 million, yes 1,000,000 protesters at The city hall in L.A. California.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:52:28 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I heard on Cnn that there were approximatly 1 million, yes 1,000,000 protesters at The city hall in L.A. California.

So your saying they felt at home
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:06:45 PM EDT
[#6]
All you need is one person with a whistle and a "INS" t shirt to start shouting "la migra".  Problem solved!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top