Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/22/2006 10:08:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/23/2006 6:47:54 AM EDT by TheRedGoat]
listen, I seriously need a GOOD web guy, I can flounder my way on my web page to. I need someone who knows what they are doing.

Our website needs some serious work and updating. www.bullethole.com <-- made your link work. TRG

I would like to work something out, like "you shoot for free for life" or something along those lines. Maybe you want a CHL class or you want to spend some time dumping mags out of the Full Autos. whatever, I am interested in a barter for this. Again, It could be worth your time, but you need to be up to the task. Not a super rush, just want to get the ball rolling.

Send me an IM
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 6:44:16 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:59:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/23/2006 8:30:48 AM EDT by SmallChange]

Originally Posted By TheRedGoat:
FWIW, a webpage is a serious undertaking. To get the quality of work that you want, you will probably be surprised by the costs involved.

I know ilikelegs has the capability, but expect to pay more for that kind of quality.

TRG

PS. Not kidding, ilikelegs is phenomenal, but it is worth every dime.

+1 I'm in the online marketing biz, and can tell you that putting together a serious, professional-looking web presence isn't something that just happens accidentally.

ETA: not trying to discourage you -- I offer to help out local pals w/ web stuff from time to time. Just reiterating what TRG said that a high-quality site is more than a couple hours worth of work.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 1:37:35 PM EDT
check out my sight, I maintain it and make changes. its real easy and nice looking. His info is @ the bottom of the front page www.kencoarmsllc.com. oh yea he is a gun nut also
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 1:42:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/23/2006 1:44:42 PM EDT by Combatvet]

Originally Posted By kencoarms:
check out my sight, I maintain it and make changes. its real easy and nice looking. His info is @ the bottom of the front page www.kencoarmsllc.com. oh yea he is a gun nut also

Would you trust a guy that can't spell SITE correctly?

Good luck!

BTW clicking your link FUBAR'd my PC briefly.
Top Top