Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/19/2006 2:05:29 PM EDT
Hey guys, just got this in my email the other day:

=================================================

To all of you Fence Sitters:

Reid (Our President) and Roger Schmidt (lives in WACO) have agreed to host a B-B-Q while we're in Waco. Is that great or What?? Last time we had all the alligator you could eat. I have no idea what's on the menu this time (deer meat I hope) but I guarantee it will be great.

For you new guys, or those of you who are wondering if you should come down and shoot, the answer is yes! You will simply be amazed at how much fun you can have.

Join us for the 50 BMG match in Waco on March 31st-April 2nd. You won't regret it.

John Burtt
FCI

John Burtt is the President of the Fifty Caliber Institute (FCI; formerly the FCSPI - Fifty Cal Shooter's Policy Institute) out of Choctaw, OK and a hell of a nice guy.  FCI is one of two major organizations dedicated to the preservation of the .50 [mostly BMG] round and the civilian right to bear the armaments which fire it.  The other is the FCSA (Fifty Caliber Shooter's Ass'n).

Unlike most groups which exist to lobby for the same issue, these two groups work with one another, instead of against - often acting as dual sponsors for various .50 shooting events.  I'm not a .50 owner, but I've been a member for several years because of how important I think the work they're doing is.  I hope you fellas will try to make it out and show your support for this new organization.  If John's involved in/with it, I don't feel presumptuous saying I'm sure you'd enjoy being a part of it.

Best,

Jake.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 2:50:20 PM EDT
[#1]
interested
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:12:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Update:

====================================================

Hey,
Just a reminder about the match in Waco this weekend. We've got a lot of people coming and we have a BBQ laid on for Saturday evening. Come on out and join us and have some fun.

If you need directions to the range just go to: www.tigervalley.com

See everyone on Friday or Saturday.

John Burtt Sec/Treas.
S/C FCC

====================================================
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top