Posted: 3/16/2006 2:22:31 PM EDT
North Texas
Submachinegun Match
Where: Magnum Shooting Range
4934 Duck Creek Rd
Sanger, TX 76266
(940)458-7000

When:   Saturday, June 3rd
The match will be rain or shine, so bring appropriate beverages, food and clothes.

What to bring:  You will need at least 4 20rd+ magazines, a MagPouch, and at least 300rds of ammo. Oh Yea, and a SMG.

This match is designed to be fun/educational. It will be challenging enough for the experienced shooter and simple enough for the novice. All are welcome!

Due to time restraints we can only accommodate 40 shooters.  First come, first serve.

Match fee is $25 per person and $15 per additional gun.

Due to the use of steel targets only pistol caliber SMGs will be allowed

Sign in is at 8:30 am and will start shooting promptly at 9:00am. Plan on the match to take most of the day. If you have any questions please call (940)891-0205.

Chris Hipes
[email protected]

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 3:06:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 9:36:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Is this Match still a go? Tying to plan the weekend and figure out how to get out of working.

mgfan58
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 11:03:47 AM EDT
[#3]
the matches are always a "go".  Unless I lose a limb or get the drip.  Drag some people out we always have a good time.  
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 5:11:44 PM EDT
[#4]
I shot at the last one and it was great. Just trying to figure out how to make this one when I'm supposed to be working. With any luck I'll be there. I was just trying to get this back to the top so it would be noticed.

mgfan58
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 1:10:10 PM EDT
[#5]
just tell them you have pending personel busines. Hope to see you there.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:07:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Still planning on being there. Looks like it will be a beautiful weekend. Nothing better than going blasting with friends and like minded individuals.have
mgfan58
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top