Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/15/2006 5:22:57 AM EDT
hey group i am getting my paper work together to build a sbr. i am using a corp that i am an officer in that consists of immediate family members. do i need to add to the corporate resolution that it is ok for the corporation to own guns? or do i just send in the corportate resolution as is? i read somewhere on here that, theverbage needed to be added, that the corp can own guns, to have the bafte sign off on my form 1. thanks
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 3:15:45 PM EDT
Welcome aboard!

Here is a thread that is already in progress on your topic.
ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=8&t=225957

HTH,

wganz

Link Posted: 3/15/2006 5:46:17 PM EDT

Originally Posted By wganz:
Welcome aboard! Herear15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=8&t=225957

HTH,

wganz

thanks for the welcome. been trollinig here for quite awhile. yeah i have read that prolly 3-4 times without really finding my answer. that deals more with llc's than corps. i guess you are suggesting i post there? i did however talk to a very nice guy in dallas who is in the process of building titanium silencers. he told me what parts of the corp i needed to add...articles of incorporation, state seal, and i am gonna go ahead and submit the minutes showing me as an officer. i did however forget to ask if special verbage should be added. i guess i will send without. worst that happens is it gets bounced back. thanks again.
Top Top