Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/27/2006 3:27:12 PM EDT
I didnt see a forum which this would be applicaple to, so...Im putting an open call out to any and all team members.

If you like to design web pages or do it for a living, I would rather give you the AR15.com team member the job oppertunity.  I am in need of two web pages being built.  Nothing too extensive, I have the domain names and pages parked already, I need some basic stuff done, maybe a total of 10 pages per site.  If your a beginer or experienced, it is all the same, I dont think the layout will be too difficult, I have several pages which I would like it to look somewhat like, so you would have a model to referrence.  I would need some photos uploaded and some video clips integreated as well.  Please email or IM me for more info and to discuss further.  Also, if anyone reading this knows of someone I should consider contacting please let me know.  I will of course be compensating you for the work done!  Thanks guys!

Link Posted: 2/27/2006 3:55:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:46:39 PM EDT
[#2]
So you're looking for a guy out there. I knew it!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 8:28:49 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
email sent

oh no. I see a front page hack job coming, complete with a rainbow pride background.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 10:11:07 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
So you're looking for a guy out there. I knew it!!!!!

Stooping to a childish level?
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 2:14:51 AM EDT
[#5]
you looking for application development or just a web pages?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top