Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/26/2006 11:33:04 AM EDT
I'm driving down Highway 6 southbound from Waco, after being in Fort Worth this weekend for a wedding.

I'm about... 30 miles or so north of Bryan-College Station when I look off to my right and see what appears to be an M48 Patton, or M-60 MBT tooling around on a private road and field area.

No NG troops, no guys in ACU's or camo. Just a couple guys nearby on the raod in civie clothes watching this tank tear around in a field.

I'd like to know which of you bastards has a tank and hasn't let us know about it yet!
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 2:56:15 PM EDT
No idea - but man it is cool

Originally Posted By ski2060:
I'm driving down Highway 6 southbound from Waco, after being in Fort Worth this weekend for a wedding.

I'm about... 30 miles or so north of Bryan-College Station when I look off to my right and see what appears to be an M48 Patton, or M-60 MBT tooling around on a private road and field area.

No NG troops, no guys in ACU's or camo. Just a couple guys nearby on the raod in civie clothes watching this tank tear around in a field.

I'd like to know which of you bastards has a tank and hasn't let us know about it yet!

Link Posted: 2/26/2006 4:58:21 PM EDT
I have heard of a guy around Bryan/College Station that has a large military vehicle and NFA collection, but that is all I know.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 8:01:06 PM EDT
One of those guys was probably my buddy Joseph and the other guy is his boss. I'll call him tonight and get his name.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 8:03:21 PM EDT
Mr. Douglas?
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:27:31 AM EDT
My grandparents used to have a small ranch up north of Hearne. There were some interesting folks in them parts; I do miss it.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 1:39:52 PM EDT
That's probably Brent Mullins. He has a place up in College Station. He's having a big Armor show on March 25-26th. Tanks, reenactors, weapopns, and the works!
Top Top