Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/24/2006 2:56:30 PM EDT
Hey Guys,

The company I work for has 2 job positions open.  We're in West Houston near I-10 & BW8.

1) Electronic Technician - needs to have minimum 2 year electroincs degree, or military training, or equivalent practical experience.  This position will require troubleshooting analog and digital microelectronic circuits to a component level.  Must be very comfortable operating Volt-Ohm meters and Oscilloscopes, and have good troubleshooting skills.  Also needs to be comfortable with Windows basic PC operation including WORD and Excel, as they will need to write and update testing procedures.  Candidate will also repair, maintain, and operate sensitive testing, process and manufacturing equipment.

2) Customer Service Rep (inside sales) - [position filled] Candidate needs to be outgoing and comfortable talking with customers to take orders, and help to decide the product type in need.  Candidate needs  to speak, read and write well in English.  This position involves selling custom electronic components and other customer assistance.

This is a small company, about 40 people total.  

If interested, contact me via email or IM.

CMOS
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 5:08:21 PM EDT
[#1]
bump

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:17:58 AM EDT
[#2]
bump
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 12:08:53 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Candidate needs  to speak, read and write well in English.  
CMOS

That will probably be the toughest qualification to meet in Houston.  
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:21:07 PM EDT
[#4]
You have no idea how true that is.

I'm serious.    

CMOS  
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 2:41:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 6:05:31 PM EDT
[#6]
bump
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 8:25:52 PM EDT
[#7]
What is the salary range of the CSR position and where is the company located?

HH
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 8:26:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Did you get my resume?
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 4:56:56 AM EDT
[#9]

What is the salary range of the CSR position and where is the company located?

I'm not sure of the range but I'd say it's near or slightly above "entry level."  That may depend on experience.

Did you get my resume?

I think it's yours I received.  Did you used to live in Hawii?  If so, I want to chat with you a minute before I turn it in to The Man.   I'll try giving you a call later today.

CMOS
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:52:54 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Did you get my resume?

I think it's yours I received.  Did you used to live in Hawii?  If so, I want to chat with you a minute before I turn it in to The Man.   I'll try giving you a call later today.

CMOS

Yeah, that's mine.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:37:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Yo sólo hablo español.
¿Puedo trabajar todavía yo para usted?
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:08:19 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Hey Guys,

The company I work for has 2 job positions open.  We're in West Houston near I-10 & BW8.

1) Electronic Technician - needs to have minimum 2 year electroincs degree, or military training, or equivalent practical experience.  This position will require troubleshooting analog and digital microelectronic circuits to a component level.  Must be very comfortable operating Volt-Ohm meters and Oscilloscopes, and have good troubleshooting skills.  Also needs to be comfortable with Windows basic PC operation including WORD and Excel, as they will need to write and update testing procedures.  Candidate will also repair, maintain, and operate sensitive testing, process and manufacturing equipment.

I was an electronics technician in the Marines.  I'm not looking for a job, but I could pass this on to some buddies that are still in...  Do you have a salary range I could give them?  They would definitely be qualified for this job...
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:05:26 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hey Guys,

I was an electronics technician in the Marines.  I'm not looking for a job, but I could pass this on to some buddies that are still in...  Do you have a salary range I could give them?  They would definitely be qualified for this job...

DaTrue,

That's really going to depend on experience so I can't really post a number now.  Shoot any inquiries you have to me.

Thanks,
CMOS
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:32:34 AM EDT
[#14]
dang wish i was lookin for a job up in houston i was an ET in the NAVY.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 1:03:48 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Phone home!
At least you weren't a one-wire  

I was an AT.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:58:26 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

+1

Ex-ET2 (1572 NEC, AIMS Mk XII IFF)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top