Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/18/2006 1:07:19 PM EDT
50% off everything..

Over on Harry Hines..

I tried to buy everything in the store...but there is still a BUNCH of fishing gear and hunting and shooting stuff for sale. Ammo too.

No guns or boats for sale.

They're cleaning out cheap!!
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 1:10:36 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
50% off everything..

Over on Harry Hines..

I tried to buy everything in the store...but there is still a BUNCH of fishing gear and hunting and shooting stuff for sale. Ammo too.

No guns or boats for sale.

They're cleaning out cheap!!

I have to drive by that place every few weeks.  Once when I went by, the sporting goods store part had all the blinds gone and all the shelves were empty.  About 3 weeks later, all the shelves were stocked again and blinds back up and open.  Then 2 weeks ago all the boats were gone and a bazillion pickup trucks and RVs in the parking lot.

I've been wondering what they were up to.

mm
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 1:33:00 PM EDT
[#2]
I guess with Bass Pro, and now Cabelas, in town...they can't compete..

The WalMart effect..
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:32:14 PM EDT
[#3]
They got their FFL taken from them by BATFE because a bunch of guns were missing, and no records.  This was about 2 years ago though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top