Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/12/2006 5:37:06 PM EDT
...anyone else start receiving Cardservice International/UMT marketing bs after getting back your approved forms?

I have.

The ONLY people who know the name and address I used is the Secretary of States office and me.

Are my tax dollars being used against me already?

WTF, over.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 7:07:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/12/2006 7:08:30 PM EDT by zippo8]
It looks like anyone can purchase the list from the Secretary of State.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:06:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/13/2006 1:18:21 AM EDT by terrydavis]

Originally Posted By fook:
...anyone else start receiving Cardservice International/UMT marketing bs after getting back your approved forms?

I have.

The ONLY people who know the name and address I used is the Secretary of States office and me.

Are my tax dollars being used against me already?

WTF, over.

Avoid Card Service International CSI as your Merchant Account. They screwed me over real good. Stole money out of my account, were very abusive when I tried to get it back, Finally told me to get a lawyer if I wanted it back. They are theives and have extremely poor customer service.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 1:37:41 AM EDT
I get tons of credit apps.

I wish there was a no-mailing list I can sign..............

Link Posted: 2/13/2006 3:57:40 PM EDT
Yup. When I set up my LLC (prior to becoming a FFL), I was sent a nice new credit card to "fund" my new hobby. PRetty darn nice.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 4:04:05 PM EDT
It becomes Public Access when you register with the state as a "corporation". I have receive at least one, sometimes more, every day.

I remove my company information, then take the trash out of the envelope and put it back in the return addressed envelope.

Leonard
Archangel Alliance, LLC
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 6:12:20 PM EDT
It's not the credit card apps that bother me. It's the phone calls trying to sell me credit card machines, listings in business directories, and anything else under the sun. I just tell them we are a "private holdings company," we don't interact with the public, and we don't want to be in their stinking directory.
Top Top