Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/10/2006 12:22:10 PM EDT
"Willie Nelson is a Communist", It's all I said. But come to find out that he is quite loved in the great state of Texas, just a heads up to all other new comers...(even if it's true)
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 12:27:09 PM EDT
That will slide ok, just don't say" Your chili needs beans" and you will do fine. And WELCOME to our great State!
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 12:29:51 PM EDT
What? No Beans? That's it I'm outta here.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 12:31:29 PM EDT
Well, don't let the door hit ya in your ass..........
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 12:41:44 PM EDT

Originally Posted By bigthicket:
Well, don't let the door hit ya in your ass..........

+1

The proper thing to say is "Your chilli is gonna require some ointment later."
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 1:03:12 PM EDT
Willie is a communist

but some of his music aint too bad
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 1:08:02 PM EDT

Originally Posted By supersix4:
Willie is a communist

but some of his music aint too bad

He's also a black belt in Tae Kwon Do, and a pot head. Talk about well-rounded!
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 2:03:38 PM EDT
I dont agree with all of his politics but I dont think he is too bad. I hope that biodiesel that they started selling with his name works out alright. This country definately needs to do more with biodiesel so we can get atleast somewhat out of this rut that we are in.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 2:04:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/10/2006 2:05:39 PM EDT by imcoltsguy]
Anybody who don't like Willie has to leave the state. Your citizenship is hereby reeeeeeevoked.
Hit the road, you buncha yankees and granola-staters!!

Link Posted: 2/10/2006 8:52:05 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 6:54:36 AM EDT

That will slide ok, just don't say" Your chili needs beans" and you will do fine. And WELCOME to our great State!

this topic comes up often on arfcom. i attribute it to the fact that goatboy allows damned yankees to post.

somebody needs to get off their dead ass and make a 'motivational poster' that states very simply, "there are no fucking beans in chili. that would be a damned casserole or something else ghey."

zhukov........go to work, i NEED that poster. it will be a great accessory to my newly acquired BBQ poster:

Link Posted: 2/11/2006 11:43:36 AM EDT

Originally Posted By TexRdnec:

this topic comes up often on arfcom. i attribute it to the fact that goatboy allows damned yankees to post.

somebody needs to get off their dead ass and make a 'motivational poster' that states very simply, "there are no fucking beans in chili. that would be a damned casserole or something else ghey."

zhukov........go to work, i NEED that poster. it will be a great accessory to my newly acquired BBQ poster:

i1.tinypic.com/ngrq5k.jpg

real chili doesn't have beans, it's not up for discussion if chili does or not, if you like it then it's fine, weird but fine but then it's stew
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 10:09:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/12/2006 10:10:07 AM EDT by newatthis]
Hey you northeners! if you eat my chili which is assured to give you a great lip burm followed by a red hot tongue burning sensation and a little while will be accompanied by a belly burn all the way up to your mouth and nasal cavity. All of this will be followed by some beautiful foot long blue flames exiting the anal region about an hour or so afterwards.

If the flames are NOT long enough or blue enough then feel free to add some of your DAMN BEANS but don't get near me becuase I will light your ass up with my lighter to see you run like Richard Pryor!

Link Posted: 2/12/2006 9:18:42 PM EDT

Originally Posted By TexRdnec:

i1.tinypic.com/ngrq5k.jpg

Damn, Tex, that is a REAL nice poster! Is that some of your handiwork that Z has shopped into a poster?

I remember there was a thread a while back, where someone was asking how to barbecue something. You posted a brisket pic that looked so good it was exempt from all the "dinner pic" rules. You should prolly use that img for another, similar poster.
Top Top