Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 2/7/2006 5:54:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/7/2006 5:54:47 PM EDT by imcoltsguy]
Saw a notice in the paper yesterday for the same location as usual (I guess)--apparently a continuation of the Bob Norman shows. Anybody know if it's actually happening? Anybody going, or have tables there?

Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:40:00 PM EDT
if it is Bob Norman.. dont waste the $... all it will be is beany babies and dolls
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 12:17:05 PM EDT
Is there a gunshow somewhere in Ft Worth this weekend (FEB 5-6)? I looked on the gunshow lists, and didn't see one scheduled.......
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 12:25:21 PM EDT

Originally Posted By ryann:
Is there a gunshow somewhere in Ft Worth this weekend (FEB 5-6)? I looked on the gunshow lists, and didn't see one scheduled.......

Got your dates wrong.

Feb, 11 - 12. Will Rogers Ctr.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 12:28:05 PM EDT

Originally Posted By purplecheese:

Originally Posted By ryann:

Got your dates wrong.

Feb, 11 - 12. Will Rogers Ctr.

Yeah I see now that I screwed up the dates...thanks
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 1:58:16 PM EDT

Well I'm goin' anyway. It's a whole week until Big Town and I've gotta click some triggers, rack some slides and fingerprint some guns. I might even buy something.

Link Posted: 2/10/2006 6:54:59 PM EDT

Originally Posted By supersix4:
if it is Bob Norman.. dont waste the $... all it will be is beany babies and dolls

BOB 'S Dead...
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 9:04:31 AM EDT
did the DEAD show kill him or just having to work EVERY weekend at a gun show in Ft Worth get him?

He had them every weenend that had a saturday or a sunday in it!
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 2:16:02 PM EDT
I had a chance to sit home and and watch some day time TV, but no, I had to go to the FW show and donate $7.00 to a possible chance of stuffing a new toy in my other safe. Was looking for a nice FAL rifle ?????????????????????????
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 2:28:33 PM EDT

I went. Glad I did. Not a bad show in my opinion but then I hardly ever look for anything exotic. Not a Market Hall by any means but several reasonable dealers there with good prices, and a whole bunch of people. Bought some AR parts from a guy with stuff for a great price. Got some GI 1911 parts for a good price. Sold a couple of odds and ends and got pretty much retail for them both. Didn't find everything I wanted but I've sure seen lots of shows that weren't this good. Lots of people filling out forms and a good number of people bringing in guns to sell.

I think we're probably the luckiest people in the world in the DFW area--and I have to say we're probably the most spoiled too--since there's a show within driving distance almost every weekend. Having lived in places where the worst DFW gun show would have brought everyone out for 50 miles around, I'm not going to be super-picky on gun shows for a long long time. No critical of anyone who may disagree or have different tastes, just stating my opinion....

Top Top