Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/3/2006 3:15:07 PM EDT
Can anyone here other than his cousin put me in touch with TexRdnec on this site.hug.gif
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:11:29 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Can anyone here other than his cousin put me in touch with TexRdnec on this site.

Talk shit about how bad propane is to cook on and he'll show up.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:31:30 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Can anyone here other than his cousin put me in touch with TexRdnec on this site.

Did you try to IM him?? He is on here fairly often...
or maybe he just passed out without loggin out
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 9:20:33 AM EDT
[#3]
In case TexRdnec or someone else tries to send you an IM, you'll want to make sure they are turned on.

Click on the "Edit Profile" button (right below the "IM Messages" button, which is itself right below the AR15.com logo), and make sure the "Allow Instant Messages" feature is set to "yes" (click the radio button to the left of the word "yes").
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 10:12:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 10:57:02 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Talk shit about how bad propane is to cook on and he'll show up.

I thought it was click a propane tank together three times while saying "There's free beer to drink, There's free beer to drink."

And he would magically appear?

TRG

You forgot the UT hat.  Gotta wear a UT hat or it doesn't work.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 11:00:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 11:25:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 1:28:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top