Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/2/2006 7:59:46 PM EDT
I have checked Shooter's Station in Conroe and they have one for $95.  I haven't checked Gun Emporium yet.  Are there anymore in the Conroe or North Houston area?  What do they charge for the course?  I plan on using part of my tax return in order to get my class and license done.  Thanks for any info.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 12:33:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:01:18 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I have checked Shooter's Station in Conroe and they have one for $95.  I haven't checked Gun Emporium yet.  Are there anymore in the Conroe or North Houston area?  What do they charge for the course?  I plan on using part of my tax return in order to get my class and license done.  Thanks for any info.

Try Jim Pruett's guns and ammo or Carter's Country.

Pruett's feeds you breakfast and lunch I hear...

I don't make it, but yeah, we got breakfast and lunch.  AND an afternoon snack  Gotta keep that blood sugar level up.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:33:38 AM EDT
[#3]
I took Pruett's and was impressed, despite the constant sale's pitch during every hour of the class

j/k

The guy who teaches (Pruett's son I think) knows his stuff.  
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:23:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Tag, cause I have to take the renewal too.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 11:53:54 AM EDT
[#5]
I took the one at Shooters Station.  The girl teaching the class was nice, but it was really boring.  Between shooting and all of the paperwork, you mostly just sat around waiting.  We did get out a 'little' early though..
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 12:46:03 PM EDT
[#6]
I think I am going to take the renewal at Pasadena gun center.  The class is the 18th, and is from 8 till 1.  
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 5:20:53 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm going to stick with Shooter's Station.  I live in Conroe and it's a lot closer, not to mention a little cheaper.  Also, I've done business there and I like the people that work there, very nice.  They had a class this Saturday, the 11th, but it filled up so they are haveing another class on Sunday that I'll be taking.  It will possibly be a smaller class, which will be cool.  
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 12:26:54 PM EDT
[#8]
P&F Firearms in the Woodlands.  I have done several transfers through him.  Nice Guy.  His classes are under $100.  Do a search on the internet for P&F Firearms.

M.L.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top