Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/2/2006 7:41:21 AM EDT
Full Article on Dallas Morning News

Police said the would-be robber pulled a gun at the H.E.B. Food Mart in the 1600 block of Sotogrande Blvd. just before 11 p.m. and shot one of two employees.

The second employee produced a weapon and shot the robber in the chest as he fled.

The suspect managed to jump over a fence before collapsing. He died later at an area hospital.

The wounded employee fled to an apartment complex across the street and called for help. He was hospitalized with non-life threatening injuries. The employee was not identified.

Police said the robbery suspect, whose name was not released, may be linked to holdups in Hurst and surruonding communities. The same man may have been responsible for multiple holdups at the H.E.B. Food Mart.

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 10:31:55 AM EDT
[#1]
I am interested in watching this - They must have been in the parking lot - maybe after hours ???

Anyhow - I wonder if HEB is going to fire them?
If it was inside the store- they might.

I have heard - Many places - like 7-11 will fire you if you confront a robber.
Due to liability reasons
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top