Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2006 6:51:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/5/2006 5:00:19 PM EDT by Makarov_Mami]
The commute from Tom Bean to Plano is killing me, and I am moving into an apartment in McKinney. I have a bunch of "assembly required" furniture that needs to be put together -- more than CnL and I can easily do alone in an afternoon -- and could really use some help!

If you would be willing to bring your tools and give me a little of your time, I will feed you and give you beer. Fair trade?

I would like to do this Saturday afternoon if at all possible, around 3:00-ish. That way it won't interfere with anyone's Saturday night.

If you are willing to help a sista out, please post or shoot me an IM.

Thanks!

Muchas gracias Dragonfire52 for all your help (you are wonderful, and CnL and I appreciate all you did!), and to mikejohnson who stopped by, even with prior engagement, long enough to visit a moment and drop off a housewarming gift.

I really need help with one more thing, if there is someone here so inclined: There is a recessed light in the dining room. I would like to replace it with a crystal chandelier that has been in my family for some time. Is there anyone here that can lend a hand?

I would reallyyyyy like to have it up for our Valentine's Day dinner, if at all possible. Not looking for a handout, will negotiate...

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:52:56 PM EDT
You raided Ikea?

mm
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:57:29 PM EDT
I work on Sat and don't get out 'til 6:45pm. If you think you still need help then count me in.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:57:52 PM EDT

Originally Posted By mm38:
You raided Ikea?

mm

Nope. Wally World and Target!
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 7:32:01 PM EDT
I'll be out at Tom Bean!!!
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 7:36:32 PM EDT
Karina,
I think I'll be around Saturday afternoon. You have my mobile number, don't you? Call me or IM your mobile number to me(if you have a new one now).
Peace,
Doug(Dragonfire52 )
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:02:02 AM EDT

Originally Posted By mikejohnson:
I'll be out at Tom Bean!!!

I knew I'd be able to count on you!
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:02:47 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Dragonfire52:
Karina,
I think I'll be around Saturday afternoon. You have my mobile number, don't you? Call me or IM your mobile number to me(if you have a new one now).
Peace,
Doug(Dragonfire52 )

Same number, but IM sent!

Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:07:35 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 4:56:51 PM EDT
Muchas gracias Dragonfire52 for all your help (you are wonderful, and CnL and I appreciate all you did!), and to mikejohnson who stopped by, even with prior engagement, long enough to visit a moment and drop off a housewarming gift.

I really need help with one more thing, if there is someone here so inclined: There is a recessed light in the dining room. I would like to replace it with a crystal chandelier that has been in my family for some time. Is there anyone here that can lend a hand?

I would reallyyyyy like to have it up for our Valentine's Day dinner, if at all possible. Not looking for a handout, will negotiate...
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 4:59:04 AM EDT
IM sent
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 9:04:31 PM EDT
Karina,
I can do it. Call my mobile, and we can set up a time.
Peace,
Doug
Top Top