Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/25/2006 11:15:15 PM EDT
If ya know someone in a nursing home, tell them they need one of these.  I own a company called
ETEX Custom Cage Works. We build custom exotic inclosures,habitats,aviaries,ect. We sell the cage, sell the animals or birds, and sell a care taking service.  All our clients have to do is enjoy their entertaining new friends.  Oh ya, and pay me.  We do private residents also design, cage construction, and animal care. We are 90 mi east of Dallas off I-20.  Will go anywere to build. Will go 100+-mi. for cage mantaining.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 4:28:40 AM EDT
[#1]
though you werent suppose to have birds near drafty areas?

pretty sweet setup though.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 4:43:11 AM EDT
[#2]
What will those people in East Texas think of next.  I'll bet it's really nice having one of those.  You don't have to walk outside barefoot in the winter to get your eggs.  That's one fancy chicken coop.  
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 8:44:00 AM EDT
[#3]
What will those people in East Texas think of next. I'll bet it's really nice having one of those. You don't have to walk outside barefoot in the winter to get your eggs. That's one fancy chicken coop. yup, Its nice...... you should see the one for the goats and them ther pigs.

As for the drafty areas:  As long as its not to much and to COLD its ok.  There are all kinds of things people say. Like they HAVE to drink "spring water" NOT tap.  THEY WILL DIIIIIIIE . BS!! We give all the birds tap water and have for years.  No problem.  We do give spring water if they ask. We do "about" anything if they ask with a check in thier hand.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 6:39:45 PM EDT
[#4]
lol, all those poor birds outside. Drinking from puddle and what not. Someone needs to give them all a home.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 9:41:42 PM EDT
[#5]
lol
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top