Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/24/2006 8:22:19 PM EDT
I am going to Central Texas School of Taxidermy in march. I will be gone for 6 weeks 5hrs from home. My wife will be home managing my bussiness while I'm gone. We have two kids, and a third will be here in June. We only have one vehicle at this time. I dont think buying another at this time is going to happen, as I still need to come up with $10K in the next two mo to pay for school and living expences. I would like to take my Jeep with me down there so I have a way back on the week ends, and a way out of the lodge to get around (It will be turkey season ). I am looking for somthing dependable for my wife to drive for the months of MARCH and APRIL. Hoping to find someone with an extra car sitting around that they would rent for CHEAP for two months. Car will have a few hundred miles put on it. Will pay up front, or trade out AR parts, and show proof of insurance. We live in Van, Texas ( about 90mi east of Dallas on I-20). Let me know what ya got. *James*
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top