Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/9/2006 1:47:57 PM EDT

What do people think of this?
(God, I hope because I posted these pictures on the internet, someone doesn't call my boss and try to get me fired)

(edited to remove my stupid comments)

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:58:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 2:06:41 PM EDT
[#2]
WTF:  AROCKinHisHead?  OrganDONR?

The much talked about KellyR?
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 2:16:50 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Just Arock.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 2:22:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Still, lets not forget to give Silent Run due credit on fashion choices.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 2:36:45 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just Arock.

That guy taught my 1,000 yard sniping course, as well as the Advanced Underwater Bumpfiring.

Money well spent.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 2:46:48 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
chrysler.websitewelcome.com/~user1010/host/arock1.jpg

chrysler.websitewelcome.com/~user1010/host/arock2.jpg

What do people think of this?

I notice there is a "twin" in each picture nearby.  Coincidence?
(God, I hope because I posted these pictures on the internet, someone doesn't call my boss and try to get me fired)

What the fuck is the point of this thread?
And why are you bringing up this topic on this board again?

eta: OMG!  there is apparently a camera nearby too!!!

PS: You might want to go back and re-read the code of conduct, which applies to you as well.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 3:03:00 PM EDT
[#7]
here is my take on it:

1. Arock went to the BR lunch.
2. Arock was asked to come to the shoot at lunch where all 3 groups were discussing it. ALL WERE INVITED to this PUBLIC shooting event.
3. Arock showed up to Tom Bean and had good conversation with a few members - Myself, Gopher, and Big-FED spoke with him for a few minutes when he arrived, and that is all I ever heard from him that day.  I saw he spoke to others as well.
4. This is a big group and there will be "circles of friends".
5. We are all adults here.  I do not need to justify to you or anyone why I "spoke" to Arock.  I do not see you "implicating" others such as yourself, ILL, CnL, Gopher, Big-Fed, etc in your posts.

GROW UP
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 3:44:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 3:54:13 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Still, lets not forget to give Silent Run due credit on fashion choices.

Its amazing what you can hide under a Dinsney shirt....
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:47:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:35:07 PM EDT
[#11]
IBTL!

I agree CnL.  However, I dont think there will be any board wars.  There were hardly any sides before in this matter.... though it was a black spot on the the DFW crew, and certainly wasnt pleasant.

Then I suggest that those involved, namely ARock, seperate themselves from ARF.com events.

That's how I feel.  No - I didnt have a direct dog in the original fight.... but in a way, we all did.  Arock was a leader, a mentor..... but I saw everything he typed out, on this board and others.  It was sickening, the things he said....  even a year after the shit went down.  I dont care to spend time around anyone like that.  Certainly not at a local Arfcom shooting event.  I'm sorry, that's just how I see it.

Time certainly doesn't heal ALL wounds.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:32:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:50:40 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
What the fuck is the point of this thread?

No need to get upset and spout profanities yet, "mike".  The point of this thread is to discuss the fact that a certain someone came to the Tom Bean shoot, and given that persons history with AR15.com and the DFW crew.... how people feel about it.  Nothing more.  Let's keep it civil.

And why are you bringing up this topic on this board again?

Because it has prbably bee two years since it was discussed civilly.... and because this is the FIRST time that certain person has attended an DFW arfcom event.  The Tom Bean shoot, was discussed, planned, organized, and advertised on AR15.com, by AR15.com members.  Sure, others outside the board are welcome!  But this thread to is see how those of us who were around for that unfortunate time in history, FEEL about it.

eta: OMG!  there is apparently a camera nearby too!!!

Neato.

PS: You might want to go back and re-read the code of conduct, which applies to you as well.

Interesting.

1.  As someone(s) who has been locked or banned, and is using a troll account to get around that...  this strangely feels like pot-kettle-black.

2.  I did read the code of conduct.  Specifically sections 6 and 7.  I made no personal attacks, nor am I trolling.  This is meant to be a civil discussion.  If it gets out of hand, it will be locked.... of course.

So lets keep it civil.  I would like to hear from others who have been around a while.  No sense in taking anything personally.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:59:04 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
No need to get upset and spout profanities yet, "mike".  The point of this thread is to discuss the fact that a certain someone came to the Tom Bean shoot, and given that persons history with AR15.com and the DFW crew.... how people feel about it.  Nothing more.  Let's keep it civil.

Arock talked to more than just the twins, so why bring the "twins" into it by saying, "I notice there is a "twin" in each picture nearby. Coincidence?" You know damn well Arock wasn't there when the twins arrived.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 7:01:28 PM EDT
[#15]
about the troll account thing - EdSr gave the OK on it during the time of ETH's stay at the hospital, per ETH's request
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 7:12:28 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Arock talked to more than just the twins, so why bring the "twins" into it by saying, "I notice there is a "twin" in each picture nearby. Coincidence?" You know damn well Arock wasn't there when the twins arrived.

You are correct.... it was uncalled for... and I will edit my post.  I apologize for offending you if indeed, you guys did not invite him.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 7:12:59 PM EDT
[#17]
I guess this means no photoshops of AROCK?

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 7:13:24 PM EDT
[#18]
I believe for the good of the ARFCOM community, we should just let this rest. It happened. This board has weathered enough 2 yrs ago about this subject. Those that do not know the full story, can ask someone offline. Let's not pick at old wounds. Everyone
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top