Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/5/2006 8:28:50 PM EDT
I am hoping to purchase a 1919a4 in the next few months, but I'm not loaded with money and the gun stores I found all charge 8%-10% of the guns value + $25. Are there private FFL holders in these areas who could help me out?
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 8:44:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I use sporting arms in Lewisville. $15.00 fee
www.sportingarms.com

b
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 10:08:33 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I use sporting arms in Lewisville. $15.00 fee
www.sportingarms.com

b

Wow, you really must have something to say, because you used your 100th post for this!  Kamikaze, if BryanShoe has come to post, then I would whole-heartedly take this as a huge endorsement for Sporting Arms in Lewisville...
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:24:08 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I am hoping to purchase a 1919a4 in the next few months, but I'm not loaded with money and the gun stores I found all charge 8%-10% of the guns value + $25. Are there private FFL holders in these areas who could help me out?

That's a rip-- they didn't carry it in inventory, they didn't do anything special for you besides receive it, why should gthey get a markup on it? They are already making $25. I hate when dealers pull this crap. There is a dealer on here, out in Mesquite, that I've done business with, and I doubt he charges extra. His nickname is rbailey on here, iirc.

I know an FFL out in Farmersville. Not sure what they currently charge, but I've done several transfers through that shop.

You might also look up Craig Simpson in Anna-- class 3 and FFL.
http://www.rcsunlimited.com/ (looks like he's working on a new web site, pretty slick: www.rcsguns.com)
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 6:09:34 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's a rip-- they didn't carry it in inventory, they didn't do anything special for you besides receive it, why should gthey get a markup on it? They are already making $25. I hate when dealers pull this crap. There is a dealer on here, out in Mesquite, that I've done business with, and I doubt he charges extra. His nickname is rbailey on here, iirc.

I know an FFL out in Farmersville. Not sure what they currently charge, but I've done several transfers through that shop.

You might also look up Craig Simpson in Anna-- class 3 and FFL.
http://www.rcsunlimited.com/ (looks like he's working on a new web site, pretty slick: www.rcsguns.com)

Thanks mikejohnson. Kamikazi, I am a private individual in the Mesquite/Forney area. I would be glad to help you for only a $15 transfer. I will IM my info.
rbailey
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 8:38:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Contact Craig Simpson.

www.rcsunlimited.com/

$10 for standard weapons, and $20 for NFA.  Hell of a nice guy.  Located in Anna... just up the road from McKinney.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 9:37:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Silver Dollar Pawn in Garland
$10 with CHL and $15 without.

wganz
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 9:45:27 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Silver Dollar Pawn in Garland
$10 with CHL and $15 without.

wganz

I am convinced - if anyone will find the best deal - it will be you.  
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:23:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Thanks for the suggestions, rbailey contaced me and I will be working a deal with him.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 7:52:26 AM EDT
[#9]
tag
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top