Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/5/2006 8:28:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/5/2006 8:29:03 PM EDT by Kamikazi]
I am hoping to purchase a 1919a4 in the next few months, but I'm not loaded with money and the gun stores I found all charge 8%-10% of the guns value + $25. Are there private FFL holders in these areas who could help me out?
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 8:44:49 PM EDT
I use sporting arms in Lewisville. $15.00 fee
www.sportingarms.com

b
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 10:08:33 PM EDT

Originally Posted By bryanshoe:
I use sporting arms in Lewisville. $15.00 fee
www.sportingarms.com

b

Wow, you really must have something to say, because you used your 100th post for this! Kamikaze, if BryanShoe has come to post, then I would whole-heartedly take this as a huge endorsement for Sporting Arms in Lewisville...
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:24:08 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Kamikazi:
I am hoping to purchase a 1919a4 in the next few months, but I'm not loaded with money and the gun stores I found all charge 8%-10% of the guns value + $25. Are there private FFL holders in these areas who could help me out?

That's a rip-- they didn't carry it in inventory, they didn't do anything special for you besides receive it, why should gthey get a markup on it? They are already making $25. I hate when dealers pull this crap. There is a dealer on here, out in Mesquite, that I've done business with, and I doubt he charges extra. His nickname is rbailey on here, iirc.

I know an FFL out in Farmersville. Not sure what they currently charge, but I've done several transfers through that shop.

You might also look up Craig Simpson in Anna-- class 3 and FFL.
http://www.rcsunlimited.com/ (looks like he's working on a new web site, pretty slick: www.rcsguns.com)
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 6:09:34 AM EDT

Originally Posted By mikejohnson:

Originally Posted By Kamikazi:

That's a rip-- they didn't carry it in inventory, they didn't do anything special for you besides receive it, why should gthey get a markup on it? They are already making $25. I hate when dealers pull this crap. There is a dealer on here, out in Mesquite, that I've done business with, and I doubt he charges extra. His nickname is rbailey on here, iirc.

I know an FFL out in Farmersville. Not sure what they currently charge, but I've done several transfers through that shop.

You might also look up Craig Simpson in Anna-- class 3 and FFL.
http://www.rcsunlimited.com/ (looks like he's working on a new web site, pretty slick: www.rcsguns.com)

Thanks mikejohnson. Kamikazi, I am a private individual in the Mesquite/Forney area. I would be glad to help you for only a $15 transfer. I will IM my info.
rbailey
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 8:38:27 PM EDT
Contact Craig Simpson.

www.rcsunlimited.com/

$10 for standard weapons, and $20 for NFA. Hell of a nice guy. Located in Anna... just up the road from McKinney.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 9:37:15 PM EDT
Silver Dollar Pawn in Garland
$10 with CHL and $15 without.

wganz
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 9:45:27 PM EDT

Originally Posted By wganz:
Silver Dollar Pawn in Garland
$10 with CHL and $15 without.

wganz

I am convinced - if anyone will find the best deal - it will be you.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:23:52 AM EDT
Thanks for the suggestions, rbailey contaced me and I will be working a deal with him.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 7:52:26 AM EDT
tag
Top Top