Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/1/2006 10:45:10 PM EDT
I'm still fairly new to texas, haven't done any hunting down here at all. My youngest is an AF Academy cadet and is chomping at the bit to go hog hunting. He will be back home in March for spring break and I'd like to have something lined up to take him hunting by then.

Any suggestions on a free or reasonably priced place to go? I'm in Azle, west of Ft Worth.

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 8:44:23 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 9:12:00 PM EDT
Thanks, I'll do that.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 1:54:52 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Warhawk:
I'm still fairly new to texas, haven't done any hunting down here at all. My youngest is an AF Academy cadet and is chomping at the bit to go hog hunting. He will be back home in March for spring break and I'd like to have something lined up to take him hunting by then.

Any suggestions on a free or reasonably priced place to go? I'm in Azle, west of Ft Worth.

Thanks

Red River is free

FireBlade
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 4:43:45 PM EDT

Originally Posted By FireBlade:

Thanks

Red River is free

FireBlade

Have you ever killed any hogs there, Fireblade?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 5:01:30 PM EDT

Originally Posted By hrt4me:

Originally Posted By FireBlade:

Thanks

Red River is free

FireBlade

Have you ever killed any hogs there, Fireblade?

+1 yes, details on red river and free hog hunting please.
Top Top