Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/31/2005 7:35:37 AM EDT

Anybody know what's up with the show schedules for next year?

I don't see any Big Town shows listed past Feb. Are they going to continue? Have heard the hall is being torn down. And that it's not. Etcccccccc.

Denton shows--seems like they're going to be scheduled pretty often. Who's putting them on? Opionions of Denton as a show site?

FW shows? Now that Bob Norman passed on, are they still going to be held by somebody else? I see several scheduled in the DFW show list but ???? FW shows have never been my favorite but I'll go to any show anywhere if I'm in town.

Gotta plan my weekends far ahead of time. Try to never miss the Market Hall show if I'm conscious....

Link Posted: 12/31/2005 6:51:34 PM EDT
Hi All!
Here is the skinny on Denton FW and Big Town.
Big Town- The building is OFF THE MARKET. IT IS NOT FOR SALE AT THIS TIME. I HAVE A CONTRACT AT LEAST THROUGH THE END OF 2006 FOR EIGHT SHOWS.
FW- Bob's Daughter and Son-in law are going to give an effort to continue the shows until further notice.
Denton- That is MY VENUE. The building is slightly LARGER than Big Town with 3X the AC. We will be hosting four shows per year at that location. The building is great.

If you have ANY questions, I will always respond....
Matthew Townsend
Show Director- NTGC, INC
www.classicshows.com
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 8:49:15 AM EDT

Thanks, Matt. Glad BT will keep running and also looking forward to Denton as it's closer to home.
Do you have the BT show dates past Feb?

Will Denton have ATM's in the show like BT does? I really appreciate that service. I have bought a couple of guns at your show that I couldn't have bought without the ATM in the house.

Link Posted: 1/1/2006 12:17:23 PM EDT

Originally Posted By cochinosucio:
Denton- That is MY VENUE. The building is slightly LARGER than Big Town with 3X the AC. We will be hosting four shows per year at that location. The building is great.

According to the map on your site, that is only a block from my house. That could be either a very good thing or a very, very bad thing. I think I may have to let my wife decide which.

Is it in the old Ford dealership or the old K-Mart?

Hooptie
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:57:16 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Hooptie:

Originally Posted By cochinosucio:

According to the map on your site, that is only a block from my house. That could be either a very good thing or a very, very bad thing. I think I may have to let my wife decide which.

Is it in the old Ford dealership or the old K-Mart?

Hooptie

It is the old Kmart. It will be under renovation starting on the 16JAN.

We are locked out of our website right now, but once we get the bug fixed, all of our dates for 2006 will be posted.
Thanks!
Matthew
Top Top