Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 6:53:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Hi guys,
    Do you know if there will be a parts guy with USGI M14/M16 parts at this show?
                                                                           Thanks,
                                                                            Carey
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 1:36:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Did yall decide where to go for grub?  I suggested The Great Outdoors because its the complete opposite of dinner later on that night.

There is a Chillis, Red Lobster, Olive Garden, Joe's Crab Shack, The Lodge;) in the area.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 2:14:55 PM EDT
[#3]
    WELL I'M IN.................................
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 2:36:15 PM EDT
[#4]

Any good ammo suppliers gonna be there with decent deals on over 70 grain, AR mag. length ammo?  Time to start a stash for the fast twist SEBR...
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 8:30:18 PM EDT
[#5]
no money
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 8:48:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Well - I dont know if lunch plans have been made - but lets plan on meeting near the snack bar area, around 12:00 or 12:15pm..... for whoever would like to meet up for lunch.  New people are very welcome to join us.  Just come up and introduce yourselves.  I will have a black AR15.com ballcap on.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 8:51:26 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
 Robbie,

Will you have any Badger latches?

mm

[not Robbie, but] I've got some Badger Tac latches I'm selling too, I've got both the old kind and the new kind... let me know if I should bring those too...

Bach:

I might be interested in the old style tac latch for my spare carbine.  Shoot me an IM with a price and bring it along with you.  I am planning to get there between 11-11:30.  I can meet you by the snack stand around 11:45, by that time my 4.5 yr old boy will be ready for a hotdog and a coke.

Anybody selling any stripped Mega gator lowers at the show
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 12:28:54 AM EDT
[#8]
5.5 hrs till show time. Who has the best quality lower parts kits? (AR wise)?
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 5:59:51 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Bach:

I might be interested in the old style tac latch for my spare carbine.  Shoot me an IM with a price and bring it along with you.  I am planning to get there between 11-11:30.  I can meet you by the snack stand around 11:45, by that time my 4.5 yr old boy will be ready for a hotdog and a coke.

Anybody selling any stripped Mega gator lowers at the show

No Coke.  Pepsi

mm
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 8:04:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Due to waiting on a buddy. Wont make it there till Sunday. Hope you guys dont buy everything out. I will be looking for:

XD45
S&W MP .357 sig
Maybe another 1911 if the price is right
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 8:27:01 AM EDT
[#11]
ya I was going to head out at 10 but my moms like I haft to go so you haft to what on the roofer's... dang.. I need to get up there. Though they look like there almost dun. ya I still live at home im only 20 and havent moved out yet.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 12:49:35 PM EDT
[#12]
I would like to thank everyone from ar15.com who showed up to the black-rifles.com lunch! We had a great time, although the service sucked, and I bet nobody tipped...

For those who were asking, www.black-rifles.com is the URL to another gun forum... see you there.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 1:29:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Model one sales rocks!!!! Nice guys, and they have everything under the sun. Got all I needed there cheap. They have A2 uppers there compleete for 120$ and compleete Bolts for that too! Thanks Guys!
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 1:45:30 PM EDT
[#14]

Any good ammo deals there?
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 2:11:38 PM EDT
[#15]
FNP90---- $2395...at Bachman   .........highway robbery

Lots more crap this time.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 2:21:01 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

What's MSRP...?

How much are mags for it?

Also, many tables were empty, show wasn't sold out for vendors... but the parking lot was much more packed than usual.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 2:28:39 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Ya that was rediculous, but they had six of them and I enjoyed fondling it. The problem is now I realized just how fun it would be as an SBR and have to find a way to afford one at the normal price of like 1500 bucks . I did score a set of KNS non-rotational pins for 20 bucks so my trip wasn't wasted. I will say today is the busiest I've ever seen the show attendance wise, when we left at 1:30 the line was all the way out into the parking lot and heading down one of the rows.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 2:36:46 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
the service sucked, and I bet nobody tipped...

+1 and somehow it was our fault?

Glad that I ordered what I did or the table to my left would have been totally left out.

Really didn't spend that much time looking since I was late + really didn't need want anything at the moment.  Especially this close to New Year's resolutions. And I had to pick my daughter up for the afternoon, so I couldn't go back.

wganz

Link Posted: 1/7/2006 4:39:00 PM EDT
[#19]
The dealers I spoke to said the P90 should be about 1500, and indicated waiting no more than 3 weeks for the prices to drop.....mags are about $70-85 but that will go down.... OD on the P90 is apparantly a bit of a surprise too.

The P90's at the show didn't have any kind of BOIS....

Question, will the 57 ammo ever be cheap?
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 4:47:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Woohoo! I scored 5K rounds of .223 at bargin.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 4:56:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Who from? What kind? Details man, details!!
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 5:30:43 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
The dealers I spoke to said the P90 should be about 1500, and indicated waiting no more than 3 weeks for the prices to drop.....mags are about $70-85 but that will go down.... OD on the P90 is apparantly a bit of a surprise too.

The P90's at the show didn't have any kind of BOIS....

Question, will the 57 ammo ever be cheap?

The mags have been $59.95 for 7 months now. Bachman usually has good prices, dropping from $2395 to $1500 seems unlikely, but I hope so.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 5:40:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Ordered my new Champion safe.  

50 mutha is heavy at around ~1100 lbs.  Can't wait to see what it does to my foundation.

Kinda pissed though, used all my money for the safe and man there was lots of goodies walking the isles today.

Anyone else wait in line to get in?
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 5:52:41 PM EDT
[#24]
I got there late this afternoon and picked up an FN57 for $779 and 8 boxes of ss195 LF ammo for $22.99 ea.  There were lots of empty tables today....?
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 6:31:02 PM EDT
[#25]
It was nice to meet everyone at Sal's (service sucked bad!!) Thanks to the guy to my left for the slice of pizza. I was starting to get pissed when I didn't get my 2 slices and I was the first person there and ordered in the first wave. I did spend a lot of money (wife not to pissed at me though) I bought 1000 rounds of 5.56 and new safariland 6004 drop leg holster, 2 new glock 22 mags and lula mag loader and misc. bs for my 6920. OH and I almost forgot 5 more 30 round mags also.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 6:46:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Wganz, thank you for your indness in that "resturaunt".  You were /are total class.

Did they blame us for their poor service?  Fuck that.  Sideway.  With a boat anchor.

Great Outdoors was like Mr Pibb and Red Vines, crazy delicous.

I walked out with 5 boxes of 6.5x55 Sniper/Match ammo for $45.  This stuff is made by Norma.  Norma 6.5x55 costs $42 per 20.  Also got some 6.5x55 stripper clips.

A few boxes of Winchester RA9T.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:12:57 PM EDT
[#27]

Were there so many empty tables that it was not really worth going?  Trying to decide if I should go tomorrow morning...
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:20:15 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:22:07 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
It was nice to meet everyone at Sal's (service sucked bad!!) Thanks to the guy to my left for the slice of pizza. I was starting to get pissed when I didn't get my 2 slices and I was the first person there and ordered in the first wave. I did spend a lot of money (wife not to pissed at me though) I bought 1000 rounds of 5.56 and new safariland 6004 drop leg holster, 2 new glock 22 mags and lula mag loader and misc. bs for my 6920. OH and I almost forgot 5 more 30 round mags also.

Tom Bean tomorrow?
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:42:43 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Woohoo! I scored 5K rounds of .223 at bargin.

Please tell me more.  And where were you?
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:45:50 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
I would like to thank everyone from ar15.com who showed up to the black-rifles.com lunch!

Sorry - I dont know anything about a black rifles lunch.  95% of everyone there was from AR15.com.  

We had a great time, although the service sucked, and I bet nobody tipped...

Wrong.  Give the poor guy a break.  Yeah, he sucked, but the management did their best to make it right.  I tipped 15%.....  would have been 20% if there werent so many problems.  I didnt realize some people left without eating anything, that sucks!  But the manager apologized, didnt charge some people for anything, and the waiter apologized several times to me as well.  I guess I am a littel easy on them... having been a waiter.... and my current role as designated nurterer.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:52:31 PM EDT
[#32]
I can't make the Tom Bean shoot, I've got sporting clays tomorrow a.m. and I'm cooking a brisket and a couple of slaps of ribs for my wife’s work. (It's a long story!) But other than that I would of loved to go shooting my ar-15. Have fun while I'm at home cooking (slaving) and drinking beer in my backyard.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 9:29:51 PM EDT
[#33]
Anyone going to the show,tomorrow?
Clint
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 9:48:26 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Robbery, Yes! But it was nice to actually lay my hands on something new and cool since the early 90's.

I thought the sights on that thing were kinda weak. $2300 no f-ing way, but would consider for $1500 from dealers here on the boards
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 9:52:01 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Model one sales rocks!!!! Nice guys, and they have everything under the sun. Got all I needed there cheap. They have A2 uppers there compleete for 120$ and compleete Bolts for that too! Thanks Guys!

I was very pleasantly supprised by their service ( Cindy, I think) was the lady that helped up.  Got a nice little pencil BBl in A3 config. With parts kit and various sundries for $470. Only had to make a stop for a BUIS and ammo after that!  Can't wait to hit Tom Bean tomorrow.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 9:53:46 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
I got there late this afternoon and picked up an FN57 for $779 and 8 boxes of ss195 LF ammo for $22.99 ea.  There were lots of empty tables today....?

Glad I actually did not see that, I was ready to take one home today!
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 4:24:12 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I would like to thank everyone from ar15.com who showed up to the black-rifles.com lunch!

Sorry - I dont know anything about a black rifles lunch.  95% of everyone there was from AR15.com.  

It was a BR lunch - we told you that before we left the show - there were 11 of us, but 3 bailed and we planned Sals long before...we thought you were going to TexMex...  Sure, some of us are double (and triple)agents but it was 50-50 - some of them never heard of arfcom, and some of the new arfcommers never heard of BR, and the others that came in were from snipers hide (sp?)

bottom line - we are all friends, and it should not matter which "club" you are in....I had a great time and enjoyed the company of all 3 clubs!
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 4:24:53 AM EDT
[#38]
dupe
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 4:33:27 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
I can't make the Tom Bean shoot, I've got sporting clays tomorrow a.m. and I'm cooking a brisket and a couple of slaps of ribs for my wife’s work. (It's a long story!) But other than that I would of loved to go shooting my ar-15. Have fun while I'm at home cooking (slaving) and drinking beer in my backyard.

Well it was good to meet you and I am glad you joined us for lunch. I'm sorry about the service, but the company was great.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 4:43:21 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

w00t!!!

that answers the question where the after shoot party is going to be!

Rem300UM's wife, "Honey, who are all these people parking in the front yard??"

wganz

Link Posted: 1/8/2006 4:53:53 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 9:26:54 AM EDT
[#42]
Hey guys... FYI there were some Triluxes at on table near the left wall as you come in for $99.

One of them had some red hot tritium! It was very bright and if I had the extra $$ I would have purchased it.  I know the trulixes arent an ACOG, but it was a very well made peice of glass that I wish I could have purchased.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 3:30:19 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
Hey guys... FYI there were some Triluxes at on table near the left wall as you come in for $99.

One of them had some red hot tritium! It was very bright and if I had the extra $$ I would have purchased it.  I know the trulixes arent an ACOG, but it was a very well made peice of glass that I wish I could have purchased.

Wow.  $99.  Wish I would have known.  Would have bought one.  I like them....
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top