Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/27/2005 8:58:11 PM EDT
Any one know of a good place in the DFW area to buy a M1A?

Thanks
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 2:29:02 AM EDT
If you have to have a factory new one (built with commercial parts), give Bauchman Pawn a call. Or just wait until the next gun show and find a good used one built from USGI parts (best option). Market Hall is On the 7th, 8th of Jan, look there.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 6:22:30 AM EDT

Originally Posted By white32golf:
If you have to have a factory new one (built with commercial parts), give Bauchman Pawn a call. Or just wait until the next gun show and find a good used one built from USGI parts (best option). Market Hall is On the 7th, 8th of Jan, look there.

+1 on both accounts. I've bought three M1A's from Bachman. They'll never be accused of being
overly friendly, but their prices are right. Be careful, I heard that they pistol whiped a guy once for
asking for an aditional discount.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 6:36:28 AM EDT
Depending on what you want, I've got 2 for sale in the DFW area. A preban (it only matters now for a few states) M1A National Match, and a newer Scout model...
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 10:22:08 PM EDT
Thanks all.

Picking one up tomorrow at Bachman. (M21)
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 6:15:52 AM EDT

Originally Posted By hrt4me:
Depending on what you want, I've got 2 for sale in the DFW area. A preban (it only matters now for a few states) M1A National Match, and a newer Scout model...

IM me the details on your scout.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 12:44:36 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Gunner1X:

Originally Posted By hrt4me:

IM me the details on your scout.

IM sent. Price is negotiable...
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 6:27:38 PM EDT
I found a SA M1A in a pawn shop. What is a good price on one of these? I don't know if they are way out of line or not.
They also had a new Garand, but a Garand in .308 just doesn't sound right.
Jim
Top Top