Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/25/2005 10:36:25 AM EDT
OK anyone know some venders or are venders that will have AR's at the NYE gun show in houston .... i have been thinking aobout picking up an AR 10  but I'm not sure whut kind to get, I have heard that there are some out there that you can have a 30 round mag and then i have been told that you cant get anything bigger than a 20 round mag for the AR10

Corvax
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 10:14:15 PM EDT
[#1]
there will be your usual vendors that carry guns which usually include a few ar's

we have two site sponsor dealers that attend the houston shows as well, lonestar wholesale and holland gunworks

if you want to order one then there's northwest houston tactical which ia a great guy to do business with.

all of them can be found in the industry forum
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top