Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/9/2005 11:26:37 AM EDT
dammit i see the houston crew dfw crew and central austin crew gettin together all the time is there a few who live down this way if so lets get together and do some shootin with what ever guns we have i don't have an ebr yet but i'm workin on that . I have a long gun and a shot gun so lets make some noise !!!   anyways just wanted to try to get some fun goin down here since every one else gets to have it up north and east!!!

Theres a place that doesn't have a whole lotta range but its free to shoot between portland and taft out in the country  we'd have to set up a decent target stand but that wouldn't be much of a problem.
Link Posted: 12/9/2005 1:41:37 PM EDT
[#1]
There are a few down here. I saw that there will be a gun show in Rockport tomorrow. I forget where in Rockport though. I'm thinking about going after lunch.  

Here is a link to one small get together.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=8&t=215932
Link Posted: 12/9/2005 4:25:38 PM EDT
[#2]
damn sorry i totally missed that.   didnt know we had that good quality of hooters girls now.

whens the next one?

like i said there is a place out here by portland for shootin just need to set up somethin to hang targets on.

ETA if i make it to the show also i'll be wearin a peace thru sup. forepower tshirt ducks unlimited baseball cap.
Link Posted: 12/9/2005 6:46:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I guess It's about time for another one. It's been hard to spark interest in this area though. The BBQ went well a few years back, but I've been "out of the state" for about a year and a half. I've just moved back to Texas and the coastal bend. I agree with you, all of the other areas have dinners, ect.....so should we. It might be hard to have one until after the holidays, but we can try. Next Saturday is the 17th, we could try to round up those that can to have lunch.
How's that sound?  

I'm a member of the Corpus Christi Pistol and Rifle Club. If you want a place to shoot, give me a shout. Maybe we can run a few down range.

Are you in Portland, or in Corpus?

Link Posted: 12/9/2005 7:08:11 PM EDT
[#4]
I too live in Corpus, I would be interested in doing something, but I'm broke right now maybe after payday.
Link Posted: 12/9/2005 8:18:13 PM EDT
[#5]
im in portland the 17th would get me killed i have to go to a college grad party and two office parties

you're right probably after the holidays
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 10:46:56 PM EDT
[#6]
I live in beeville, but I go to A&M corpus christi...
Lemme know when ya'll get together again.

+1 for the coastal bend crew dinner idea!

eta:  Who is the other member here who goes to TAMUCC?  I know there's someone.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 5:26:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Beeville?

I'm the only ARFCOM member in Fannin.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 9:38:45 AM EDT
[#8]
just make sure you people pick someplace that sells beer...................

and when it comes time to buy that barrett m82a1 remember that i'm an FFL
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 10:29:55 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Beeville?

heh, Goliad county?  Ever been to the berclair mansion?
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 11:49:58 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I live in beeville, but I go to A&M corpus christi...
Lemme know when ya'll get together again.

+1 for the coastal bend crew dinner idea!

eta:  Who is the other member here who goes to TAMUCC?  I know there's someone.

That would be me.

I'm up for joining the coastal bend dinner crew, but won't be available till after the holidays.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 6:40:12 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Beeville?

I've heard about it, but never been hungry when on that side of the county!

You work there?
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 8:37:53 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Beeville?

I've heard about it, but never been hungry when on that side of the county!

You work there?

Used to.  Had to quit during school because I was commuting every day.  and taking my capstone history course...

You HAVE to try Terrell Hall resturaunt.  The Tindols are good people.  Its a little pricey, but WELL worth it.  Get their signature dish, Terrell hall ribeye.  And they like reservations, but not required.

Heh, cam-pin...

Whats your major?  Dammit, I want to meet a fellow arfcommer at my school!

Were you that guy walking past Bay Hall with the "Green Peice" T-shirt depicting a green 1911?
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 1:46:38 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Used to.  Had to quit during school because I was commuting every day.  and taking my capstone history course...

You HAVE to try Terrell Hall resturaunt.  The Tindols are good people.  Its a little pricey, but WELL worth it.  Get their signature dish, Terrell hall ribeye.  And they like reservations, but not required.

Heh, cam-pin...

Whats your major?  Dammit, I want to meet a fellow arfcommer at my school!

Were you that guy walking past Bay Hall with the "Green Peice" T-shirt depicting a green 1911?

Geographic Information Science/Geomatics. Nope that wasn't me, lol.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 6:12:07 PM EDT
[#14]
all important question:  

where do all the TAMUCC girls go on the weekends?  
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 9:11:11 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
all important question:  

where do all the TAMUCC girls go on the weekends?  

My place.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 9:38:01 AM EDT
[#16]
U wish!
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 7:29:13 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
dammit i see the houston crew dfw crew and central austin crew gettin together all the time is there a few who live down this way if so lets get together and do some shootin with what ever guns we have i don't have an ebr yet but i'm workin on that . I have a long gun and a shot gun so lets make some noise !!!   anyways just wanted to try to get some fun goin down here since every one else gets to have it up north and east!!!

Theres a place that doesn't have a whole lotta range but its free to shoot between portland and taft out in the country  we'd have to set up a decent target stand but that wouldn't be much of a problem.

<---------- Originally from Taft.  
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 5:57:33 AM EDT
[#18]
that thar is a regular metropolis!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top