[#1]
Tagged for outcome.
Link Posted: 12/8/2005 2:25:20 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Have you talked to the CO or 1Sgt yet?

Update!
Found his unit in ND and talked with SGT and he said he would look into it. Two days later the kid called me. Two days after that he called and said he would send a $100 and would take care of the rest by January. I'ts funny how I never heard from this kid for 4 months, now I hear from him twice in 4 days. Well, will see if he comes through.

No mystery, Robbie.  1st Sgts are the military equivalent of God. Glad it's working out. Still think you should prosecute his miserable ass.

Link Posted: 12/8/2005 4:25:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/8/2005 9:12:05 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
<Snip>
No mystery, Robbie.  1st Sgts are the military equivalent of God. Glad it's working out. Still think you should prosecute his miserable ass.

Since this puke is in the 'Guard, more than likely roseco didn't talk to the 1SG, but got ahold of the readiness NCO (Usually an E-7, or the Training NCO, usually an E-5)  Matters not really-BOTH of these folks are on the list of "people you DON'T fuck with" in a NG unit. They each have the 1Sg's and Cmdr's ear...not to mention the heavy hitter's at the next echelon.

Funny things happen. Pay gets lost, the same amount "re-couped" right out of your bank account. Orders for schools, awards, and promotions can go missing for years. 201 files, medical records, shot cards get lost, suddenly the unit has a surprise equipment inspection, and have to shit or buy whatever's missing....and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Like I said, waiting for the outcome.
Link Posted: 12/9/2005 7:19:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Robbie, I would have bought a lot more stuff from you if I had known you take those kind of checks! I'll fax over a list of what I need....

Couldn't resist- sorry. Hope this works out for ya.
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 7:15:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 2:35:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Just thought I would pop in and see how things are going with this POS.  Good to hear you got a hold of him, just need to collect now.  Good Luck
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 5:38:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 7:03:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Tag for outcome...
Hope this ends well...one thing is at least you have more info in him and can follow though with legal action if needed.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top