User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 4:32:24 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
This is GoodLuckCharm aka Bigcountryin_tx's girlfriend.  TexRdnec helped me set up an Arfcom account so I can feel like part of the group!  Well, TexRdnec even chose my name after we had a winning streak in a Texas hold 'em game at the recent camp out/float trip-everytime I went to pee-due to a large consumption of alcohol and jello shots-we would win a few hands.  Needless, to say they made me go to the bathroom frequently.  Well, looking forward to seeing/hearing from everyone soon.

hey welcome!!! Wait a minute, dont i know you?

Yeah your name looks familiar...I think we've met a few times

Doubt it. Nice girl like that wouldn't be hanging out with a twit like you...
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 4:34:46 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
DO I look like a maid to you?  Is that why Mike makes my wear these little outfits and carry a feather duster around?

Ever been flustered with a feather duster?

Look 1GR - I know you can't tell from the screen name, but this is a GIRL. In other words - nothing you'd be interested in.[/qu

man, outing him so quickly in front of the new kid.

Cool

Hey 1lunchbox, you really need to get down here and float the river with us sometime.

TXL

Speaking of floating the river--Bigcountryin_tx, TexRdnec, and I are trying to set up another trip for the 1st week of Sept (Labor Day)  I will post something about it when I get back from applying for a new job

Hi there!  Hopefully I will meet you next river trip...cough-cough...I got sick last week and was still feeling like crap.  

Now on that picture...I suppose there isn't an issue of fraternization.  Back when I was in, we had a few guys that were on borderline.  One SPC met a CPT in ADCO (real Jerry Springer material) and they eventually married...eek!  And another friend was a WO2 (pilot) and married an SPC who just happened to be a radio mechanic at brigade support.  

Not fraternization I was a SGT and he is a SSG(P) in different units so it was allowed.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 4:38:55 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Not fraternization I was a SGT and he is a SSG(P) in different units so it was allowed.

Sounds like someone needs to log out and log back in with their own screen name...
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 4:40:58 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sounds like someone needs to log out and log back in with their own screen name...

Yeah got it under control nowThe last few post under Bigcountry were actually mine
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 4:58:18 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah got it under control now
The last few post under Bigcountry were actually mine

day 2, and online again.

Watch out ETH and sgrat51, she's a coming up quickly.

TXL

Did you apply for the job yet?
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 5:04:08 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah got it under control nowhe

day 2, and online again.

Watch out ETH and sgrat51, she's a coming up quickly.

TXL

Did you apply for the job yet?

Yep, won't here back for a couple weeks when the job posting closes.  I'm going to apply for another job today and about to head down to UT to talk to an admissions counselor.  
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 7:04:38 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Yep, won't here back for a couple weeks when the job posting closes.  I'm going to apply for another job today and about to head down to UT to talk to an admissions counselor.  

Good darn decision.  Remember, it's just paperwork, it's a pain, but it's gotta be done.

Get enrolled, and get that phamacology degree, we need someone who knows drugs around here better than the ones we got.  

TXL
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 7:44:25 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Good darn decision.  Remember, it's just paperwork, it's a pain, but it's gotta be done.

Get enrolled, and get that phamacology degree, we need someone who knows drugs around here better than the ones we got.  

TXL

Thanks!  Are you going to the next river gathering?
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 7:54:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Welcome to the Board.  I have known BCI_T for many, many years, albeit not with so much chest hair!

(I see it peeking above that shirt, you Austin Powers groupie!)

Oh, and see my sigline.  Stick around here (and, as Z suggested, in the wimminz forum), and you'll be golden.

Jake.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 8:41:16 AM EDT
[#10]
probably won't be there if it's over the holiday, I have my kids that weekend.

TXL
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 9:16:11 AM EDT
[#11]
When I was at UT there was an office of student employment, so you might want to check there after you're enrolled if you don't have something already.  
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:19:32 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

TXL

you can always bring them as long as you don't expose any body parts hock.gif
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:49:42 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
When I was at UT there was an office of student employment, so you might want to check there after you're enrolled if you don't have something already.  

I won't be enrolled until Spring 2006, but thanks for the tip.  I was actually going to call UT to ask them that same question.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 11:32:04 AM EDT
[#14]
I knew several people that worked for the uni, and they all got jobs through that office.  Of course, depending on the market, you might be able to find something in the local economy easier/mo betta.  With your log experience you might want to check with some of the bigger silicon companies that run large shipping ops.  I know Motorola, AMD, Dell, TI, etc have central facilities in that area.
PS, hope you have a high tolerance for BS (although as an NCO you probably have accquired that already).  Austin and UT in particular are heavy in that department.  
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 11:41:07 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

TXL

you can always bring them as long as you don't expose any body parts

wasn't my top that broke.

(how did I miss that?)

But, two kids, 2 and 4 is too much at a pool, at a river?  no way!

TXL
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 12:09:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 12:44:49 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
DO I look like a maid to you?  Is that why Mike makes my wear these little outfits and carry a feather duster around?

Look 1GR - I know you can't tell from the screen name, but this is a GIRL. In other words - nothing you'd be interested in.[/qu

Cool

Hey 1lunchbox, you really need to get down here and float the river with us sometime.

TXL

Speaking of floating the river--Bigcountryin_tx, TexRdnec, and I are trying to set up another trip for the 1st week of Sept (Labor Day)  I will post something about it when I get back from applying for a new job

Hi there!  Hopefully I will meet you next river trip...cough-cough...I got sick last week and was still feeling like crap.  

Now on that picture...I suppose there isn't an issue of fraternization.  Back when I was in, we had a few guys that were on borderline.  One SPC met a CPT in ADCO (real Jerry Springer material) and they eventually married...eek!  And another friend was a WO2 (pilot) and married an SPC who just happened to be a radio mechanic at brigade support.  

So she's a he?  Damn the luck.  

[Meh.  I know this has already been resolved, but I couldn't help adding my $0.015]
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 12:52:39 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
DO I look like a maid to you?  Is that why Mike makes my wear these little outfits and carry a feather duster around?hock.gif

Cool

TXL

Speaking of floating the river--Bigcountryin_tx, TexRdnec, and I are trying to set up another trip for the 1st week of Sept (Labor Day)  I will post something about it when I get back from applying for a new jobhr

So she's a he?  Damn the luck.  hinking.gif

[Meh.  I know this has already been resolved, but I couldn't help adding my $0.015]

What?  I'm a She for anyone needing clarification
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 4:35:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Welcome! Pass the brew
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 7:33:58 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I won't be enrolled until Spring 2006, but thanks for the tip.  I was actually going to call UT to ask them that same question.

That is what I did back when I was pursuing my degree.  The reality?  Pay is rather low BUT it is a time saver as you don't have to drive from school to work.  In your line of study, it can actually HELP, depending on the position you get.  Like chemistry...

Other fringe benefits were access to the staff lounge including refrigerator, microwave and coffee.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 6:01:45 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Well, there goes the neighborhood.

TRG

No kidd'n!  The riff raff they let in nowadays.  
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 9:47:20 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

TRG

Thanks! love you too
Preacher you going to the next river gathering?
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 5:57:33 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

TRG

Thanks! love you too

GoodLuckCharm...............

I think he was talkin' to TRG.

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 11:53:26 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

TRG

Thanks! love you too

I plan to attend.  That is if my sunburned shoulders heal by then...  
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 8:51:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 8:52:52 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Remember, GLC... it is not who you know, but who you blow around this site.

TRG

PS.  For the record, 1NUTGUMMER just made Senior Staff.

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 9:09:54 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

TRG

Hey asshole, she is only blowing me, and 1NUTGUMMER can join into, if he would like a Texas size @#$%!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 9:37:21 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 7:22:55 AM EDT
[#29]
Wait a minute now...   I thought TexRdnec was bigcountryin_tx's g/f?  

Kidding aside. Welcome to the board. Don't be afraid to venture outside of Texas. I know that is a scary proposition for most of you.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 8:53:10 AM EDT
[#30]
w00t!
1st Cav Team!!
welcome
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 9:23:21 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

i found out he was whoring around with TRG so i ended it
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 9:26:35 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He was always away, and i was lonely, i needed the comfort!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 10:01:34 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

TRG

You should've said: "On a completely-unrelated note..........."

Link Posted: 8/21/2005 10:02:37 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

TRG

Gee.  Didn't realize it took him that long.

Ah, they kept tellin' him "Nope, yer doin' it wrong......... try it again, this time with more tongue, less teeth."

Each time it was somethin' else.........

Link Posted: 8/21/2005 10:03:58 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

He was always away, and i was lonely, i needed the comfort!!!!!

Way I hear it, once you go TRG, you never go back..........

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top