Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/9/2003 6:55:43 PM EDT
Coz_45 here,

Working my ass off with a new job....

Move in to new building (my project) is this week...so,I've been to busy to say Hidy!

so

Hidy y'all....

Y'all have a great holiday and keep em

in the 10x ring..

Coz out
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 4:37:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Being busy is goooooood!!!  Glad to see things are working out so well.  How is you wife healing up after her up close and personal encounter with the tub?  (Thinking of those pictures still makes me wince.)  I hope she is feeling better.

[<|:d>] Happy Holidays to you and yours, Coz_45! [<|:d>]

Edited to add:  For some reason, the Santa emotocon does not work....
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 4:26:59 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Being busy is goooooood!!!  Glad to see things are working out so well.  How is you wife healing up after her up close and personal encounter with the tub?  (Thinking of those pictures still makes me wince.)  I hope she is feeling better.

[<|:d>] Happy Holidays to you and yours, Coz_45! [<|:d>]

Thanx..

As the Houston crew noticed last night at Wolfies, Ms.Coz has only slight dark dashes still under her eyes....her right nostril however, is closed up...Doc says 4 more weeks to allow internal swelling to go down and then decide on surgical options...

She don't want to get cut on....

Who would?

Thanks for your concern and Happy Holidays!

Edited to add:  For some reason, the Santa emotocon does not work....

Link Posted: 12/17/2003 5:44:08 AM EDT
[#3]

I'm glad you're busy, COZ_45.
 Your new job is in Houston, still?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top